FaithfulLove Introduction - Page 2 of 2

Rather off topic, but... I noticed that. I - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 19th Jul, 2008 - 5:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 10th Jul, 2008 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

FaithfulLove Introduction
A Friend

FaithfulLove Introduction - Page 2

Relax and give yourself time to get used to things around here. I am sure you can make a good addition to the forum here. Just remember to speak nicely and try to keep things on topic. smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2008 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction FaithfulLove

RPGer, ye have proven thy consistency and maturity here, so ye have been granted RPGer user status by the Game Master. Thus, ye will now be able to participate in the Free Community RPGs. Select wisely and create thy character.

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2008 - 12:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

FaithfulLove Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Well I see you have made RPG status. Hope to see you in the games now soon.

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2008 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Introduction FaithfulLove

Name: FaithfulLove

Subject: Quitting

Message: I would like to thank you for your services. But due to special circumstances, I can no longer participate in your website. Thank you.

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2008 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction FaithfulLove

Anyone noticed that I was reluctant to create his character in the "[Medieval] Create Your Character Here" Thread? Well, this is the reason why. It is annoying to have people not really serious make you take the time to create their character and then not show up. That is why I try my best to emphasize MATURE players. When his posts kept needed editing and he said he was young I was thinking oh boy!

Rather off topic, but...
I think I really do need to open a separate RPG Community for just RPGs where the participants are free to Discuss things how they please without having to worry about them messing up here at the same time.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2008 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Rather off topic, but...
I noticed that. I think he was young and we do not need that type in here. I think how your doing things is great.

I hope that as you age you keep this site in mind so you can rejoin then.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: FaithfulLove Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,