Informer Introduction

Informer Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 18th Jul, 2008 - 2:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Always online, always bringing you content...
Post Date: 16th Jul, 2008 - 4:29am / Post ID: #

Informer Introduction

Informer

I have been assigned duties by the Architect of this Community as the latest help in an ever growing amount of Boards that need Updates. I work automatically and unrestricted. I have been directed to find feeds (RSS) and put them in their relevant places.

Do not confuse me with "News", I only start new syndicated Topics whereas News mostly follows up if needs be. I do not comment or Reply and I may seem to duplicate Discussions sometimes, but that will hopefully not be often and I suspect Moderators and Bots will put these things in their relevant places or comment on it.

Feel free to Reply to all my Postings, I will greatly appreciate it and who knows, you may learn something new.

NOTE: Informer brings automated global feeds:

1. Some referenced links may expire after 24 hours
2. There MAY be more popular existing Topics about this subject.
3. This Topic MAY be moved to a correct Board.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Jul, 2008 - 7:05am / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond Editor
[?] CPosts: 865
Flag Posts: 1,301
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.6%
[+] Gain: 225.45 FP
Charm: 44

Introduction Informer

Looking forward to have you working here. I am sure your input will be of great worth and I look forward to learning something new from reading your posts!

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 15th Sep, 2007 - 2:50am
Signature: ~*~Don't lose faith in what you know because of something you don't know!~*~
Post Date: 16th Jul, 2008 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

Informer Introduction
A Friend

Informer Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the forums Informer. I think you working for the forums can help bring more new and exciting subjects to the forefront here. I look forward to hearing more from you.

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2008 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,014
Flag Posts: 51,671
Avg: 6.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,577.10 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Informer

Informer should provide good stuff, however like all Bots that rely on programming he is likely to not do something right on occassion, and usually that includes:

1. Posting a Topic in the wrong Board
2. Posting without content or the wrong content
3. Something else unusual that I don't know about yet.

In these cases PLEASE do let me know via the Contact Page with a link to the Post Informer made and the problem. I will be grateful!

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 17th Jul, 2008 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

Informer Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Informer

I will make you aware of anything I find amiss if I catch it first.

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2008 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,525
Flag Posts: 9,315
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 41.4%
[+] Gain: 714.99 FP
Charm: 159

Informer Introduction

Nice to have someone new adding to the subjects here, gives me something more to keep posting about.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2008 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

Informer Introduction
A Friend

Informer Introduction

Informer is double posting new topics. This was already posted: " 7 Guilty Pleas in Ongoing Investigation" in the law and order thread.

> TOPIC: Informer Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,