Noukril the Ranger - Page 14 of 14

Noukril was known for taking the fight to the - Page 14 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 1:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 14 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 
Closed
ROK II Character 8
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2017 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Noukril the Ranger - Page 14

Courtship of Michelle

My Michelle how I long to be in your arms and tell you of my love for you. To hold you close and never let you go. To have you by my side as I grow in statue and importance. After all a good man needs a great lady by his side to help keep his feet to the ground and not get his head in the clouds too much. You do that for me Michelle you are the one that keeps me true to myself.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2017 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Ranger Noukril

Noukril was known for taking the fight to the creatures outside the city. He was fighting to see the countryside at peace away from some of the monsters. He will be remembered as a good person who died too young. He would hope that people find his body and takes it to his wife in the city so he can be buried properly.

> TOPIC: Noukril the Ranger

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,