Noukril the Ranger - Page 4 of 14

Town Crier Town Crier is a good person to talk - Page 4 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 28th Sep, 2016 - 2:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (14) »
Closed
ROK II Character 8
Post Date: 6th Sep, 2016 - 1:31am / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Noukril the Ranger - Page 4

Town Brothel

Town brothel is a good place to visit if you are feeling lonely. I is also a good place to visit to learn some skills too. While I do not always agree with its choice of income I know it is one of the oldest professions out there. I guess if there is a need for that type of business it is going to thrive and flourish if we want it to or not. Better to have it out in the open that in some dark seedy place where it is more dangerous for some to go.

The people I have met in town do not seem to mind it so I guess it is giving back to the town too. I just know that it is not a place I would look for to find a mate for life as time goes on and I may be looking for a life partner later on. Besides the queen I have at my side should not come from such a low profession after all I will be the Ruler of Kings.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Sep, 2016 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Ranger Noukril

Mind Guild Town Studium Generale

The Mind Town Studium Generale is a nice place to visit and to learn new things. Yes it is a bit expensive depending on what you are learning but I have found it to be quite worth the gold. While I am not the richest in the land I have been working hard to learn a lot of what they have to teach me. I think the skills and the knowledge they are giving to me will come in to be very handy in the future. I may even be able to pass some of the knowledge down to my children if I ever have any.

All in all I would suggest a person spending time and gold in this guild so that they have a better understanding of life and all it has to offer. To some it may look out of reach but over time and gold feel that it would be very worthwhile for all to do.

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2016 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Noukril the Ranger Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Town Mystic Counsel

Town Mystic Counsel is a nice place to visit and get some nice advice. The shop is not to far off the beaten path and once you get there you just need to go in and talk to them. They have good people inside to offer advice and they can even help you learn a few things. Like any other place in town where you can learn things it will cost you gold and time. Everything I have learned there has been worth my time and my gold. I know as I continue to learn I will probably visit them some more and learn other things from them. I am sure they enjoy seeing me heading their way because they know they will lighten the weight of gold I am carrying. Go visit them and enjoy the time you spend there I am sure they will help take some of you gold too.

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2016 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Page 4 Ranger Noukril

Town Body Guild

Town Body Guild I have spent a lot of time in this place. I am sure that I will spend a lot more time in this building as time goes on too. I am happy with all they have to teach people as well as all I have learned from them. The trainers are friendly and they are patient to help make sure you know what you are doing. As you get better at what they are training you, you find yourself more and more confident in the skills. I think everyone who comes here will find something they can use and have it help them a lot in the days to come as they better themselves at the help of these men and women. Maybe after I get better and better at stuff I can come back and train some of the new recruits so they can learn what I have to teach them.

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2016 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Ranger Noukril

Speaking To The Horse

He stated he was abused by his previous owner and did not want that to happen again. He is hoping for much better treatment here but was not sure of what the intentions for him were going to be. He is much happier now.

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2016 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Noukril the Ranger

Town Stables

Town stables is a great place to go to check out the horses and even brush on or two if you are so inclined. I have been there many times but I go there not to brush the horses but to buy transportation to the next town over. It is a great place to visit as you can get some good experience fighting bandits while on patrol. I will warn you though that it is not a easy job. Many have died on patrols. Just a fair warning.

But the town stables it like a said a good place and if you ever have the inclination to buy a horse I am sure this is the best place to store it and have it well taken care of. The stable boy seems to know what he is doing and does a great job as the horses always seem to be in very good shape there.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Sep, 2016 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Noukril Ranger - Page 4

Town Exchequer

The Town Excheguer is a nice place. You can get any gold or even and pebbles that may be due to you. I do wonder if one can do more there but have not really checked it out much. I guess I need to go talk to the shop keeper more and see just what else they do there and see if that is a service I can use or a service I can learn to help me on my way to be the best and strongest as I work to be the Ruler of Kings. I know right now I am doing very well on that front. SO I will have to go and talk to the Town Exchequer and see what else I can learn from and about him.

Post Date: 28th Sep, 2016 - 2:10am / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Noukril Ranger Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 4

Town Crier

Town Crier is a good person to talk to if you are owed any gold. He will tell you of the fact that you have some and where to go to get them. I know for I have used this service a few times. I know I need to do some more and get more coins as I feel that I am getting low.

Plus listening the Town Crier will help you know more of what is going on around the town and even other things. I can tell you that sitting and listening to him can take a few minutes but it is well worth it in my book. Check in often too as I have found that while some things remain the same other things have changed some.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (14) »

> TOPIC: Noukril the Ranger

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,