Noukril the Ranger - Page 7 of 14

Message to Advisor Well I am exploring once - Page 7 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 8th Jan, 2017 - 3:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 14 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (14) »
Closed
ROK II Character 8
Post Date: 27th Nov, 2016 - 3:59am / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Noukril the Ranger - Page 7

What I will do tomorrow…

What will I do tomorrow? Well I plan on doing some more work for the local tavern to help make sure their food storage is filled with some more food so that people can have fresh meat for their meals. I know that the help I provide to the tavern so that it can feed more of the people. This way the tavern makes a profit and the locals get some food and less likely to starve.

Making sure that people have food is always a good thing in my book. I do enjoy heading out to hunt and capture an animal. Pitting my skills as a tracker and a huntsman to get the game proves that I still have the skills and that I am still able to keep my skills sharp. This I will do for the days ahead until another possible quest comes up for me to do.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Dec, 2016 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Ranger Noukril

What I plan for the next week…

What I plan for next week is pretty simple. I have gotten my familiar up in some good attack and defense as I spent a lot of money on scrolls. Now I need to think on more skills for myself. I want to get a hill fort soon too. SO working jobs to gain some money. I have so many plans and so much to do yet as I wait for a new quest to open up. Hopefully it will allow me to level up again soon. So all in all I have a lot to do and a lot to look forward to as the days and weeks ahead go by. I can just hope that I am as ready as I think I am.

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2016 - 2:49am / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Noukril the Ranger Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Where I see myself one year from now…

Where I see myself one year from now. I hope that I have a nice castle and a nice army that I am leading as I make my way to being the ruler of kings. I want to have a good general who I can put the troops into his/her hands and they are led well and that my army becomes a great army. I want other nations to be at peace with me as they know that if they are not I will stomp them into the earth. I hope that I am a good ruler that many people look up to me. I want those whom I rule to have a good life and a happy life and will do all I can to protect them so that they do.

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2016 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Page 7 Ranger Noukril

Message to Advisor

Well I have been doing some exploring and I have to say I am quite enjoying seeing more of the land. I have fond out that one needs to have more than one horse if one wishes to continue to exploring while your horse rests. I have been north of the city and west of the city so now I am trying east of the city. I will continue to see what I find and go from there. I hope that you can give me more sound advise.

Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2016 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Ranger Noukril

Having a Familiar

Having a familiar is great. I now have another companion with me out on the open road while I am exploring to help me and keep another set of eyes to look for potential trouble. The familiar is like a dragon but smaller with scales and is a great listener. I am able to sound out some ideas that it helps me decide which of those ideas will be best for us all. This has helped me survive more and knowing that the familiar has my back as I have its back is great. I am happy to have this familiar and will hopefully watch it grow more and more as we keep on exploring this land and I further my goal to being the Ruler of Kings.

Post Date: 25th Dec, 2016 - 12:05am / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Noukril the Ranger

Having a Horse

Having a horse is a great boon. The horse helps you travel and see the sights without having to look over the side of a wagon and just seeing the dust from the road as you go from one town to another. Being out in the land moving as you wish is a lot of fun and the horse seems to enjoy walking about or even trotting about out in the open and not be in a stall all day watching the days go by. I do enjoy the wind in my hair and the sun on my face out in the open away from people who just do not understand the freedom of being out on your own and enjoying the freedom to do and say as you please.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Jan, 2016 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Noukril Ranger - Page 7

The Importance of Magick

The importance of magik is such that you can use it to help yourself out of a tight spot or a way to rest quicker. It is a nice thing to have but not something you would want to rely on too much as your ability to create more magic is easy to drain and hard to recover. Still having it with you is a more of a good thing than of a bad thing. I know I have relied on it here and there to get out of a tight spot and make sure that I survive to fight another day. This is where it is a great thing to have at your side. With a bit of magic and a sharp blade one can make short work of your foes and get back to town to relax with some food, ale and a good time.
Yes Magik has its place and it is important. Just remember that everything has its time and place to use so use it wisely and use it to make sure you can fight another day.

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2017 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Noukril Ranger Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 7

Message to Advisor

Well I am exploring once again. This time I am taking my time and exploring every place I can to see what I can find. Maybe I will discover something good and interesting out in the wilds. If I am first to discover it will I be the one to give it a name? Maybe I can but then again maybe some of the locals have their own for it and it will always be named what they name it.

> TOPIC: Noukril the Ranger

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,