Noukril the Ranger - Page 8 of 14

Message to Advisor Well I have done a lot of - Page 8 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 9th Feb, 2017 - 3:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 14 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (14) »
Closed
ROK II Character 8
Post Date: 20th Jan, 2017 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Noukril the Ranger - Page 8

The Most Important Spell

The Most Important Spell is one that I am not sure of at this time. I do know a few spells but I have not really used them much for or against my benefits. I know that if it does come to it I am sure that I will a spell that is better than the others. I just need to find a good time to use and try them to know which one I will go with more than the others.

It was my intention when I learned them to use them for good and to help nature out as much as possible. This is why I may not have used any yet. I am sure that a time and place will come to allow me to use the spells I have learned with great care and therefore be able to work my way up to better things.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Jan, 2017 - 3:29am / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Ranger Noukril

Message to Advisor

I do enjoy exploring about and figthing many different things. I can tell you however that there are some creatures in the Orc and Goblin lands that are even giving me a run for my money. I thik I will go back to town and rest some before heading back up here. I do enjoy the fun in behind enemy lines. Most of them I kill easy but like I said there are a few that make it more of a challenge.

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2017 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Noukril the Ranger Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Most Important Skill

The most important skill for me is the ability to fight well with swords and bow. They have saved my life more than once and I feel that without them I would be a goner. I know for others that this may not hold true and each person will have to figure out what it is that works best for them. I do know that having good armor is almost a must or other good protection may work too. I think there are other ways that one can protect themselves but I chose armor. I guess having a good defense to go along with a good offense is a good way to look at things even though I think a good offensive is best. That is my thoughts for now I am sure things may or may not change as I become closer to being the Ruler of kings.

Post Date: 29th Jan, 2017 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Page 8 Ranger Noukril

Message to Advisor

Well today I was doing some more training. I also was able to upgrade my abode recently so now I own a hill foops. My army is now present and it will continue to grow. As I earn more gold and earn more experience I am sure I will have a very well organized and strong army for those who wish to try to confront me. I think this is a good start and that soon I will be well on my way to be the ruler of kings.

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2017 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Ranger Noukril

The Most Important Item

The most important item I have found so far is armor. While it is good to have a strong sword arm or a strong bow having armor of defense is important too. Sometimes things jump out at you and hit you before you have a chance to fight back. Having that defense is what can save you so that you can fight and live through an attack. This I have found is even more important as you are exploring. There are some nasties out there in the world and they can hit you hard if you do not have good defenses. I tend to hit as hard as them at times so it sometimes has come down to who was able to hit first. With good armor they are now missing me more than they are hitting me thus I am more of match to most now.

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2017 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Noukril the Ranger

The Most Important Person

The most important person is your advisor. They are there to give you guidance and to help you understand what you can do and what you still need to do. Failure to listen to your advisor is taking your life in your own hands and suffering because of it.

I have learned this leasson the hard way and I have suffered for it. So do not do as I have done and listen to waht your advisor says it will help you in the long run. Once you get going well enough you will understand some of the things they are telling you if you do not understand now. Work to get your skills that you will need for you wil need them if you wish to be a ruler of kings.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Feb, 2017 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Noukril Ranger - Page 8

My Rival

My Rival I have yet to meet. So far none are as good as me but I know there are some people who are trying to get to the place I am currently at. I do not mind that as I think it is good to hav a rival here and there. Too much power can go to a persons head and then do something foolish and go and almost get themselves killed here or there. I hope those reading the words of this make sure you understand that there are forces out there that will hurt you and possibly kill you if you are not prepared for them. I have met a few that I thought I was ready for but were able to hit me pretty hard and make me wonder if I will get out of the encounter still alive. It is not always something hard but a easy looking encounter that turns bad quickly. Take care out there. Oh and to my Rival where ever you shall be. I hope we can be friends.

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2017 - 3:43am / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Noukril Ranger Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 8

Message to Advisor

Well I have done a lot of exploring. I have learned to stay away from the orc lands for now. The leader of the orcs is a tough cookie. I am able to beat him but he is also able to beat me too. I would rather stay alive more it cost me less. The eastern Kingdom is fun. I am able to beat them but it is not a easy fight. The goblin lands are a blast but the shamans are a little bit of a pain. Now I just have to figure out the other quest in the dark regions. The first one was handled with some trouble but I was victorious. The second they say I am not ready for so I am still puzzling that one out.

> TOPIC: Noukril the Ranger

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,