Noukril the Ranger - Page 9 of 14

Relation Description There she stood off to - Page 9 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 1st Mar, 2017 - 10:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 14 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (14) »
Closed
ROK II Character 8
Post Date: 11th Feb, 2017 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Noukril the Ranger - Page 9

Message to Advisor

Still out on the plains exploring see what is where and what all is out here. Lots of lions and plains people so far. A few bandits but they will not bother anyone anymore as I kill them. I have been mapping out the orc and eastern kingdom lands and the area between them. I have to tell you this is a lot of fun out here. I do wonder if I will come across any other adventurers out here. If I do I hope I can help them learn some things.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Feb, 2017 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Ranger Noukril

Message to Advisor

I am still out enjoying the open air. Feeling the wind in my hair as I ride about. I still am finding that there are a lot of bandits out here. But as I weed through them they will not bother other travelers any more. I do enjoy a good fight and I live to make this area safe and secure for all to live in peace. I know I am doing a good thing. I have to say that the orc lands still worry me. I need to figure out how to deal with them better. Maybe I will do some more training once I get back to civilization again. I am not worried about the eastern Kingdom as they are strong but still tend to fall under my sword when I run into a patrol. Maybe I need to go visit the Goblin lands again and work on riding the area of a few more of them. Their Shamans are a PITA but still we can do with getting them put to the sword too.

Post Date: 18th Feb, 2017 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Noukril the Ranger Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

What I accomplished today…

What I accomplished today is training al lot of training but I did stop by the tavern and have a few ales after coming in from the plains. Out there I did kill a few bandits and a few drifters. I wish the drifters would just allow me to guide them back to town instead of thinking they can take my horse and my gold for their own. I think they are nothing more than common thieves who do not or are not wise enough to have a band. Well they will not bother others and if nothing else I know what may be feeding all the lions out there. I keep seeing them roaming about and try to avoid them when I can. I do like training however as that helps me be better able to be the Ruler of Kings.

Post Date: 20th Feb, 2017 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Page 9 Ranger Noukril

What I accomplished tomorrow…

What I accomplished tomorrow is I should be nearly complete with more training and ready to head back out on the open plains and once again see what I can find. I know I have a lot of more lands to explore and see how everything goes. I think I am doing very well out there and building up my gold and myslef. I have learned many things in my life and I hope to keep learning. Now that I am more wise I hope to do all I can to be the Ruler of Kings.

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2017 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Ranger Noukril

Message to Advisor

I am exploring more of the goblin lands and checking to see how well I do in them. If I can rid these lands of a lot of goblins then we will not have to worry about any invasions from them for years to come. In tne mean time I will make my name known to the Goblins and when they speak my name other Goblins will quake with fear. I will be a bane to all goblins.

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2017 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Noukril the Ranger

Message to Advisor

I can tell you that spending a few days here in the goblin lands I think they are starting to fear me. I see less and less of them so I feel they are starting to run from me. I will have to see what happens as I get closer and closer to their main city or village. If it all goes as well as it right now I am sure that I will be a bane to all goblins and my name will strike fear into all Goblins around.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Mar, 2017 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Noukril Ranger - Page 9

My best friend

My best friend is currently my advisor and step sister. Who would have thought a orphan like me would have a step sister and someone who would help me through some of the trials of my life so far. I do realize that as I am getting older and more worldly that I would have someone I can talk to about anything and have a ear ready for me at any time. I think I am here for her too so that she can rest easy knowing that if she ever needed anything that I would have her back too. Together I think the two of us can help each other through anything that life can throw at us as long as we are there for each other. IF something ever happened to her or me I think the sorrow would be very great.

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2017 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Noukril Ranger Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 9

Relation Description

There she stood off to the side of the market place. She was around 5' 4" in height and had a nice full head of wavy reddish hair. I would say Auburn but it did not quite fit that. She looked very nice and her soft looking curves made my heart flutter. When she turned to look at me with the grey eyes I knew I needed to meet her. I watched as she moved about the marketplace she seemed to almost glide with her grace. Her dress looked well made and showed off those nice curves very nicely. I tried to make myself look better for her and not as a complete barbaric thug. I hope I can meet her and talk to her.

> TOPIC: Noukril the Ranger

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,