Noukril the Ranger - Page 13 of 14

Deciphering Michelle Oh Michelle I soo enjoy - Page 13 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 16th Aug, 2017 - 1:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 14 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 
Closed
ROK II Character 8
Post Date: 21st Jul, 2017 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Noukril the Ranger - Page 13

Relation Description

Michelle I am so glad to make your acquaintance. I saw you in that nice looking blue dress as you walked through the market. I would like to walk you home and get to know you more as we walk. I hope that you do not find me too forward for asking to walk you home. Would I be able to call on you again?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Jul, 2017 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Ranger Noukril

Relation Description

I approach Michelle, "I like the look of that dress you are wearing as well as your nice smile. I think the blue of the dress really brings out the beauty of you eyes. I Think you are a very nice looking lady. If you would not mind I would like to take you for a walk down to the park so that I can get to know you much more."

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2017 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Noukril the Ranger Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

Well Deanna I did it. I took your advice and started my own clan after I did so well in the first clan. I hope that I can get a good following in my clan to help make my clan a strong presence in this world and help myslef or someone in my clan to always be the ruler of kings. I think I have a lot of knowledge and experience to pass on to my clan members to help them rise in the ranks.

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2017 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Page 13 Ranger Noukril

Solidifying My Relationship With Cyndi

Oh my dearest Cyndi I do long for you while I am out providing for our family. I long to feel you in my arms and to hold you tight against me. I enjoy the moment that when I come into our house you rush into my arms and I get to hold you once again. Feel you body against mine as we hug tightly. Then I get to taste your sweet lips against mine as we kiss again and again to welcome me back. I hope that soon we will have the pitter patter of tiny feet running through our house.

Post Date: 30th Jul, 2017 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Ranger Noukril

Enticing of Michelle

Oh mY darling Michelle. Lets go for a walk to the park. Lets get to know one another more. I want to hear of you dreams and your wants in life. I want to be the once to give these things to you and see you happy with in life and see what it all has to offer you. I do love the dresses you wear as they fit you so well. I feel like a king walking with you on my arm as we get to know one another more and more.

Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2017 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Noukril the Ranger

Dating Michelle

Oh my sweet Michelle I hope that thee is well and doing good. I was glad to be able to help thee grandmother with her desk. Now I wish to take thee to the park where we can get to know one another better. Make sure to wear that green dress as it makes your eyes really sparkle. I do enjoy walking and talking with you as I learn more about you and your family.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Aug, 2017 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Noukril Ranger - Page 13

Solidifying My Relationship With Cyndi

My Dearest Cyndi I am happy to come home to you once again and feel your arms around me. Your ability to take care of our home makes my job much easier. I am always here to make sure you have all that you need and want. I am glad that you are part of my life and I will never want to let you go. I do love spending time in your arms and holding you close to me. Laying with you listening to your heart beat as we talk about this and that and everything else in life and how we are a team and doing this together. Now all we need to do is grow our family so we can teach our children how to be the rulers of kings.

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2017 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

Noukril the Ranger
A Friend

Noukril Ranger Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 13

Deciphering Michelle

Oh Michelle I soo enjoy walking with you and talking with you. I enjoyed out walk by the park and the little secluded area where you allowed me to steal a quick kiss. You lips were like a fine wine and I would enjoy tasting your lips again soon. I do hope that we can have a picnic at the park soon. I know I will enjoy your company any time.

+  « First of 14 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 

> TOPIC: Noukril the Ranger

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,