Diarmadhim the General - Page 2 of 2

The Town Guard The Town Guard.... What can - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 21st Jul, 2016 - 4:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II Character 12
Post Date: 21st Jul, 2016 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #

Diarmadhim the General
A Friend

Diarmadhim the General - Page 2

The Town Guard

The Town Guard.... What can I say about them? I mean, despite the fact I'm a body guard, I don't actually work with them a whole lot. I have guarded the prisoners at the town jail as a jail guard before, but I don't see why I should bust my hump and earn only one gold every sixteen cycles, when someone like an artist can earn double that amount during the same time. Even worse is the pay if you guard the town hall. They honestly tried to sucker me into working for fifty-five cycles to earn a single gold! I'll go and be a cottar and earn a gold every twenty-five cycles before I perform that thankless job again. Four weeks! Four!!! Thank you, but no thank you; never again!

The individual guards are actually pretty laid back. I like talking with them at the tavern, but I don't understand why they tolerate having the worst pay in the entire town. I have actually said as much, but they just grin and change the subject whenever I do. Ah well. I suppose you do what you enjoy. *chuckle* I enjoy making money, which is why you'll often see me cleaning the outhouse at the tavern, or the market when I am in need of coin. Better pay, fewer responsibilities, and they're pretty quick jobs instead of having to be committed for a month.

Sponsored Links:
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Diarmadhim the General

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,