Adult Children Still At Home

Adult Children Home - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 23rd Jul, 2017 - 4:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

6th Jun, 2016 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

Adult Children Still At Home

I have 4 kids, all are above the age of 18. I technically have 3 still living at home. The youngest will graduate HS in a few days. My oldest is in his about 6 years older then my youngest and is still at home. I have one who is on their own and another who is in the military but will be out soon and will then be living at home.

My question is, what age do you think is too old to still be at home, and are there any qualifiers that would allow them to stay longer? Would let them stay for as long as they want?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Jun, 2016 - 8:37pm / Post ID: #

Home Still Children Adult