Pulse Gay Nightclub Shootings - Page 3 of 6

So far many things have been said about this - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 18th Jun, 2016 - 12:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Top  Pulse Gay Nightclub Shootings Florida
Post Date: 14th Jun, 2016 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Pulse Gay Nightclub Shootings - Page 3

Wife 'knew about attack plans'

OMAR Mateen's wife reportedly tried to talk him out of the attack, but admits she drove him as he scouted out targets. Ref. Source 6a.

Sponsored Links:
14th Jun, 2016 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #

Shootings Nightclub Gay Pulse

Below is a picture of his first wife, Sitora Yusufiy, who he met online. She claims he was violent and beat her. The second wife as you read above actually drove him around to look for targets.

Image from Facebook public domain.

Pulse Gay Nightclub Shootings
Pulse Gay Nightclub Shootings (Hover)

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2016 - 5:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Pulse Gay Nightclub Shootings History & Civil Business Politics

Some things to consider.

A local Orlando Chic-Fil-A opened on a Sunday to make sandwhiches for those who lined up at a local blood bank to donate blood for the victims of this attack.

One blood bank had to close because it ran out of supplies to accept the blood donations being made by the Orlando community.

With the assailant dead, questions come to mind as to whether the parents and the second wife will reveal anything of value.

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2016 - 11:20am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 3 Shootings Nightclub Gay Pulse

Orlando gunman's wife could be charged: reports:

Noor Salman, Omar Mateen's wife, had "Some knowledge" of husband's plan to carry out massacre at gay club, reports say. Ref. Source 9k.

16th Jun, 2016 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

Shootings Nightclub Gay Pulse

I've read the rumors about him being gay and hanging out at that same nightclub for years but I haven't gotten that from the authorities.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 9 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.9%

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2016 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

What I have heard is that he wanted to hit Disney World but found that their security was too tight and he would not have made it in to cause havoc. This "Soft" target was one of the other secondary targets due to its easier access and still having a large amount of people.

I know people will be speculating this or that as far as motive but one thing is clear. HE stated he was with ISIS. This gives people a clear picture that this was terrorism. The fact that he went out in a gun battle kinds tells me that this was not a hate crime but a terroristic type of hit to cause terror in the community. That is my professional opinion.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Jun, 2016 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

Pulse Gay Nightclub Shootings - Page 3

Gay or not what he did is a terrorist act - period. The only regret is he wasn't captured alive and to be made accountable for his acts but he still got his sentence: death.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 67 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 6.7%

18th Jun, 2016 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

Pulse Gay Nightclub Shootings Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

So far many things have been said about this guy. He was violent in his personal life, with some professional training around weapons, (Possibly) a regular at the gay bar and in gay community in general and (Allegedly) an ISIL member. From whatever I can muster is that he had a lot of interior conflicts, possibly [psychological] disorder, and something made him snap to do that atrocity. Because it is an atrocity to go into a peaceful place and start mauling everyone.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 6 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.6%

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Pulse Gay Nightclub Shootings

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,