Pulse Gay Nightclub Shootings - Page 4 of 6

Here is something not widely shared that puts - Page 4 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 20th Jun, 2016 - 3:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Top  Pulse Gay Nightclub Shootings Florida
18th Jun, 2016 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

Pulse Gay Nightclub Shootings - Page 4

The fact that he was thinking in going to Disney to commit this atrocity proves in my view that this isn't really about gays or ISIS, this is about a man with deep psychological issues. What kind of person in their right mind kills people and laughs hysterically?

His second wife should be charged because she knew exactly what was going on and never contacted the authorities on the matter.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Jun, 2016 - 2:09am / Post ID: #

Pulse Gay Nightclub Shootings
A Friend

Shootings Nightclub Gay Pulse

Pandora, I think his second wife has as much need to be charged as a terrorist as he did. Add to that, she was definitely an accomplice and should be charged as such. Possible psych eval for her as well.

18th Jun, 2016 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

Pulse Gay Nightclub Shootings History & Civil Business Politics

What disgust me more, is that there are people unrelated to this guy yet they believe that he acted correctly and justify his actions with homophobic vile. You may not like homosexuality but you do not have to compel everyone believe the same as you.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 6 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.6%

Post Date: 19th Jun, 2016 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 4 Shootings Nightclub Gay Pulse

Doctor listed on psych-evaluation carried out on Omar Mateen by G4S says she never saw him :

However, her name appears on the document in Florida's state records that cleared him to carry a firearm as a private security guard Ref. Source 7i.

Post Date: 19th Jun, 2016 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

Shootings Nightclub Gay Pulse

Gunman's father in bizarre videos

OMAR Mateen's dad has posted videos declaring himself leader of Afghanistan and says God will punish homosexuality. Ref. Source 4h

Image from Facebook public domain - terrorist's father.

Pulse Gay Nightclub Shootings (Hover)

20th Jun, 2016 - 1:47am / Post ID: #

Looks like his son is really a chop off the block and then he wonders why his son would commit an act like that, well pops he got all the training from you. These people need to be sent back to their original country where they can live their own extremest ideas without interfering with free America.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 34 ActivistPoliticianActivist 3.4%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Jun, 2016 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #

Pulse Gay Nightclub Shootings - Page 4

'I'm in Orlando and I did the shootings': FBI releases partial transcript of 911 calls

The FBI on Monday released a partial transcription of three conversations between Omar Mateen and Orlando police negotiators. Mateen also told the negotiator "To tell America to stop bombing Syria and Iraq." Ref. USAToday.

20th Jun, 2016 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

Pulse Gay Nightclub Shootings Politics Business Civil & History - Page 4

Here is something not widely shared that puts a different perspective on what really happened and what was the expected outcome.

international QUOTE
Orlando police chief: 'No other gunfire' during 3-hour standoff

Orlando Police Chief John Mina said shooter Omar Mateen did not shoot at officers or hostages during the three-hour standoff before police forcibly broke into the Pulse nightclub. Ref. USAToday

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Pulse Gay Nightclub Shootings

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,