Bindoner Introduction

Bindoner Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 16th Dec, 2015 - 11:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 13th Nov, 2015 - 10:35am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Seasoned
[?] CPosts: 7
Flag Posts: 329
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 2.8%
[+] Gain: 392.00 FP
Charm: 5

Bindoner Introduction

Hello People,

I'm signing in from the Traveller Role-playing Game group

I've been a tabletop player since the end of the 70's, adding Blue Book Dungeons & Dragons to good old fashioned wargaming, then orange book T&T, then Traveller. For twenty years I've lived in a village with two other regular players, and a couple of occasional players. Mostly I seem to run games. Our group have mostly been playing homebrews for years, but recently I've been going back to older commercial ( professional ) rule sets, and I'm currently running a Traveller campaign. Hopefully forum play will give me the chance to run a character ( instead of nearly all the characters ).

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 13th Nov, 2015 - 2:57am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Nov, 2015 - 10:41am / Post ID: #

Introduction Bindoner

Hi Bindoner! Nice to have the UK on board. At present you can look over this thread: Aericsteele's Traveller - Mongoose Campaign Review. The GM wants to know what you want to play.

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2015 - 9:57pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,034
Flag Posts: 51,691
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,591.93 FP
Charm: 394

Bindoner Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

international QUOTE (Bindoner)
...he is unable to get his tablet to work with this board

Welcome to the Community. Please do elaborate. What is the problem your friend is encountering?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2015 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Seasoned

Introduction Bindoner

Something about his e-mail account not saving the messages, so being unable to get back in to the site. Might be a problem with the fact it is a work-issued device with restrictions on it.

Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 13th Nov, 2015 - 2:57am
Signature:
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2015 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Introduction Bindoner

international QUOTE (Bindoner)
Something about his e-mail account not saving the messages

Oh, I thought it was related to the site not re-sizing itself properly which it should do for a tablet or mobile. I am still confused though, how is his Email account related to posting in the Community, is it that he is registering manually and does not get the verification Email? Why not use another Email account?

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2015 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Seasoned

Bindoner Introduction

Sloth and indolence would be my guess smile.gif. He's an engineer, but not a tech guy. Doesn't really use computers outside the context of work. His base inclination, faced with this sort of thing, is "I can't be bothered to sort that out, I have enough problems to solve already". So it goes something like: The address for the site was in e-mail. Gone. Can't remember it. Looks for my e-mail. Gone. Right, a problem I don't need. Move on.

Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2015 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Bindoner Introduction

Ah, thanks for clearing that up, definitely nothing to do with this site, but thanks for explaining since if it was a site related issue I would have wanted to correct it as other Users may have been affected.

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 16th Dec, 2015 - 11:36am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Bindoner Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Bindoner, in my quest to help Members through understanding their perspective I need to ask:

Despite the script indicating to you it is against the rules to post any kind of link or to sway Members to any external site (Constructive Posting Policy) you still chose to circumvent it and even declared that you know no links are allowed but told members how to get to it anyway - what is the thinking behind that?

Blog Read My Blog
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Bindoner Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,