Kyrroeth Introduction - Page 3 of 10

Your character Aliana is not dead but she - Page 3 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 30th Jan, 2017 - 11:51pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 6 23 42 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (10) »
RPGer
Post Date: 29th Oct, 2016 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 15,320
Avg: 7.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 16,580.93 FP
Charm: 385

Kyrroeth Introduction - Page 3

Over time you will be able to get the forum points to get your character in ROK II out and play once again. I know I have spent more FP than I thought I would in that game. I think you are doing good. Maybe as you wait you can join in another Dungeons & Dragons game. I know there is room in my AD&D game where I have only two people remaining. Take a look if you are interested.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: RPG Medieval | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Feb, 2008 - 3:49am
Signature: Be who you are as others who try to name you do not know you.
Post Date: 14th Dec, 2016 - 4:03am / Post ID: #

Premium + Author
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 813
Avg: 6.0 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 1,212.94 FP
Charm: 136

Introduction Kyrroeth

MalcolmShaw, sorry for neglecting to respond for so long. I'm not the best about checking my introduction thread. I assure you that I am in no way damaged by your game ending. It was enjoyable while it lasted. The setting is promising and has a lot of potential. I hope in the future you get the game mechanisms worked out for it. Best wishes to you on it Malcolm.

Contribution: Premium / Renew: 20 February 2019 | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Democrat
Tenet: -- | Reason: RPG D&D | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 1st Jul, 2016 - 1:50am
Signature: Dovie’andi se tovya sagain. (Time to roll the dice) Matrim Cauthon.
Post Date: 24th Dec, 2016 - 12:33pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 36,861
Avg: 8.2 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 1,214.17 FP
Charm: 331

Kyrroeth Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Kyrroeth, belated welcome to the site. I was reading what you said here: V20 Dark Ages Tome Of Secrets.

You seem to have the wherewithal to run a campaign of you own, why not start one as a GM in this Board: Mystery & Horror Role-playing Game?

Have good holidays to you and yours.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Investigating Topics | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 26th Dec, 2016 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

Premium + Author
Lifestyle

Page 3 Introduction Kyrroeth

Thanks for the welcome and the confidence in me being able to run a World of Darkness game JB. I would love to but I don't feel that I would have the time to commit to running one with all the other games I'm playing in. It is possible that down the road things will change and in that case I would love to run one.

Contribution: Premium / Renew: 20 February 2019 | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Democrat
Tenet: -- | Reason: RPG D&D | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 1st Jul, 2016 - 1:50am
Post Date: 28th Jan, 2017 - 10:52pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Introduction Kyrroeth

Kyrroeth, thanks for your assistance with Tangela's Introduction, its great to see Members helping where they can without waiting for Support or myself to do it. I also wanted to let you know that you do not have to be shy about linking to something internally just in case you thought that might not be allowed. This will help those who are blind or even those who may not be suave with sites such as this to find it faster.Thanks for your presence here.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Investigating Topics | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 29th Jan, 2017 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

Premium + Author
Lifestyle

Kyrroeth Introduction

Thanks JB! I'm glad to be able to help where I can. I've noticed a lot of visually impaired people joining. I'm glad this site is able to offer something for them. You have really created something here!

Post Date: 29th Jan, 2017 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Page 3 Kyrroeth Introduction

Attached Image QUOTE (Kyrroeth)
I've noticed a lot of visually impaired people joining.

Yes, it is a surprise for me, I believe someone has been passing the word around about ROK II as well as what the site offers.
Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 30th Jan, 2017 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 15,320
Avg: 7.9 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 16,580.93 FP
Charm: 385

Kyrroeth Introduction - Page 3

Your character Aliana is not dead but she is no longer where she was last seen at. I will let you know more as it happens.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: RPG Medieval | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Feb, 2008 - 3:49am
Signature: Be who you are as others who try to name you do not know you.
Post Date: Mon Jun 25, 2018 - 13:30:43 GMT / Post ID: #

History

We interrupt Kyrroeth Introduction to share learning from the good old days:
HistoricToday is: 25th June (GMT), in history on the 25th of June, 1962 AD the following event happened:
Supreme Court rules New York school prayer unconstitutional

Guest please SHARE: "Kyrroeth Introduction" on:

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (10) »
Sponsored Links:

If you have input into "Kyrroeth Introduction" do not be shy, give your input
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Kyrroeth Introduction

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.

Latest Topics

World Cup

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Highlights

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Wizard 1.7 Day(s) Ago
Directly Meeting With Aliens: In this Thread are other Threads that asks the question: "Where are the aliens?" By martin 1 Week Ago
USA Teachers Carrying Guns: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Swell 21st May, 2018 - 5:16am
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Is there a science behind why someone is / becomes homosexual? Is it neurological or biological? By Skeptic 18th May, 2018 - 11:40pm
Is Manipulating Someone An Evil Practice?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Jolenta 18th May, 2018 - 10:40pm
Depression: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 11th May, 2018 - 4:57am
Global Climate Change: Will the earth's climate change on her own or are we the ones sending it in a disastrous direction? By News 6th May, 2018 - 2:26pm
ISIS - ISIL: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Opinion 26th Apr, 2018 - 7:20am
Difference Between Love & Lust: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Paladin 21st Feb, 2018 - 8:41pm
Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By JoePublic 14th Jan, 2018 - 1:18pm
The Media: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 16th Sep, 2017 - 4:17am