Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 4 of 88

Unfortunately the game does not and I did - Page 4 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Jul, 2016 - 5:46am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (88) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Help Only those interested in this RPG Dungeons and Dragons
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2016 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 4

Personally, I pronounce it Ah-vess, I don't know if that is correct but it's the way I do it.

Right now I do post in present like the Dungeon Master but I can change it if the Dungeon master wants me to.

Sponsored Links:
18th Jul, 2016 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Support and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Maker says...

I don't necessarily require any particular tense (Past or present) but as noted, I do tend toward the present tense and sometimes when another player posts in the past tense it can be a little bit jarring for me; however, it is not something that bothers me so much that I would insist on players using one style over the other.

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2016 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Understood. At some point I had seen another post in past tense and went with that. I actually prefer present, and will stick to that in the future. Thank you.

19th Jul, 2016 - 4:06pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Page 4 Support and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Maker says...

Since he failed his constition save (Rolled a 9), Mradoric will be fatigued until he is able to complete a long rest; Allessand where did Roland spend the night? Your post stated that he went to the outskirts of the village which suggests that he slept outside, if so he needs to make a DC10 constitution save or be fatigued.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2016 - 10:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

I am still getting used to the rules. If what Corren does is an Investigation rather than Perception, my roll had a +2, so since Investigation has no bonus, it would be a 19. Sorry if I got it wrong.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2016 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Since there was no mention of it, I guess there are also no sounds of animals heard?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Jul, 2016 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 4

The Maker says...

Skipk, there was mention of it in the Game Master notes on your character sheet. Check your sheet, the results of your perception check should be there.

For some reason I thought that the system would advise you when you had a note left in your Game Master notes, but I think the reality is I need to actually use the nag button to notify players in the future.

Reconcile Edited: Aericsteele on 21st Jul, 2016 - 9:49pm

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2016 - 5:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 4

Unfortunately the game does not and I did not check. I think using the nag button is a good idea.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (88) »

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.