Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 61 of 88

But the biggest role-playing challenge will - Page 61 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Feb, 2017 - 9:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 88 pgs.  57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65  ...Latest (88) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Help Only those interested in this RPG Dungeons and Dragons
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
Post Date: 15th Feb, 2017 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 61

I like the idea of staying with the group we have. Everyone is proven and are reliable and creative posters. With a new person you just can't be sure. It is strange that we lose one person an adventure pretty much. I guess that is just the way it goes with games of this format.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Feb, 2017 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

I rather enjoy meeting new player characters, even if they don't stick around long.

I'd keep the seat open, while making the needed commitment clear. If someone comes in, provides fresh perspective, and then leaves, that's fine by me, they still added to the story, and another life is lost to this struggle, granting further incentive for the remaining characters. If on the other hand they come in, and turn out to be as dedicated to the tale as any of us, even better.

Just my two cents.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 15th Feb, 2017 - 5:12pm

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2017 - 3:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Okay Aeric, Zinna is updated for third level. Supplies have been purchased and noted. For first level of warlock she took eldritch blast, mage hand, armor of agathys and hex.

16th Feb, 2017 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 61 Support and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Maker says...

I guess one of the pros about having a player flake out and their character die is it does maintain something of a sense of danger and mortality in the game, but it is interesting to note that so far we've had two adventures and two character deaths; hopefully that is not the start of a trend. Anyway, I will keep the position for one more player open.

Celodhil will be Zinna's admirer though at this point it would not likely be overt, he would probably be finding excuses to make contact with her, setting up meetings on the outskirts of Clear Creek under the pretext of giving her updates on the closest nexus which he is responsible for keeping an eye on or passing the occasional message from Lorilys. To make matters worse for Corren in this regard, Inasayah would likely be supportive of Celodhil's affections toward Zinna and during some contacts with Inasayah (In the dreamworld) the Queen of the Fey would probably slip in the occasional hint or suggestion that Celodhil would be a good match for Zinna.

Celodhil would have told Zinna that he has seen Oomigig as well; the orc has joined up with the Bloody Axe Tribe and has already achieved the position of leading his own small warband within the tribe. They have been conducting skirmishes and small raids against the Illiosani but no major battles yet.

I have noted KNtoran's activation of a gem as well; let me know when you have chosen the details of the rumor and we will work it in.

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2017 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

I see some potential problems for the couple in the future. The relationship can't go too smoothly. What's the fun in that? In the event that they ever break up in the future it could add a little extra tension to the group dynamics. Corren functions well under stress. He just needs a little more stress *smile*.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 16th Feb, 2017 - 6:13pm

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2017 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

And I suspect that if Corren challenges Celodhil to a duel, assuming Zinna would like him to fight for her affections, and not simply leave her alone, he would find the elf to be pretty tough, if not at least a few levels higher! This could make for an interesting dynamic. But remember, Kyrroeth, if she breaks Corren's heart, how will the folks of Clear Creek feel about her? Hmm? wink.gif.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Feb, 2017 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 61

The rumor about Mradoric is that as he has made a name for himself and being quite young that he has been seen talking to a few of the young ladies in town. He has been seen helping them carry some of or all of their loads to help them out. He has not done anything inappropriate towards them but some of the elders may feel that he has eyes for the young ladies.

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2017 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 61

But the biggest role-playing challenge will be for Zinna, when her new queen tells her she should… connect, or wed, or whatever, Celodhil, when she is obviously madly in love with Corren. Will she defy the queen? Tune in to find out!

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.