Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 71 of 88

Just to give some insight into how I envision - Page 71 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 31st Mar, 2017 - 4:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 88 pgs.  67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75  ...Latest (88) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Help Only those interested in this RPG Dungeons and Dragons
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
Post Date: 29th Mar, 2017 - 1:11am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 71

I don't think Corren speaks it. Zinna translated before for him if I remember right. I really hope he doesn't. This could be awkward otherwise.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Mar, 2017 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Yes anything could be awkward if people understand what is being said half the time. Lucky most do not understand elvish.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 29th Mar, 2017 - 1:25am

Post Date: 29th Mar, 2017 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Nope, Corren speaks Dwarf as I wrote him. I need to double-check that and add it to my character sheet here.

Kyrroeth, how about Corren doing an Insight check to see if he can get an idea as to her real reaction?

Reconcile Edited: PaulNelson on 29th Mar, 2017 - 1:44am

Post Date: 29th Mar, 2017 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 71 Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Just a note to the Dungeon Master Mradoric has activated his third gem. I will let you decide how and what happens in this aspect as it will be mostly on you. Just let me know.

Post Date: 29th Mar, 2017 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Righto, I don't have something immediate, but will be thinking about it for the future.

Edit: oh heck, wrong game, sorry, ignore me.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 29th Mar, 2017 - 2:03am

Post Date: 29th Mar, 2017 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

That's perfectly fine Paul. He knows her well enough to know her facial expressions in many cases. She doesn't want to lie to him but she won't wish to tell him what they were talking about. Could be fun *smile*.

I'm sad about Brandon. He was one of the originals in this game. I hope everything is okay. Losing Carrick will be tough. He is the only character with Darkvision for one thing. We were counting on him to help feed the orcs as well. Oomigig will not be pleased.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 29th Mar, 2017 - 2:46am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Mar, 2017 - 4:10am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 71

The Maker says...

Apologies for the delay, an explanation will be in my Intro thread. I hope to be able to move this game forward tomorrow; hopefully we will have Carrick back by then.

31st Mar, 2017 - 4:18am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 71

The Maker says...

Just to give some insight into how I envision the level of darkness that the party experiences in Scolandi forest at night. My frame of reference is when I went to Basic Combat Training in Fort Jackson, SC and during my three day field training exercise toward the end of basic we had to do night operations in a forest/wooded area somewhere near the base. I distinctly remember not being able to use any light source whatsoever and it was so pitch black that I couldn’t see my hand when I placed it in front of my face. The only thing that I could see was the “cats eyes” from the helmet on the soldier ahead of me.

I managed to walk right into a patch of concertina wire at one point and scratched the heck out of my boots (Fortunately I didn’t fall down into it). The only relief was when they began to shoot up the occasional flare which lit up the area so that I could see. From there on whenever I think of a dark forest at night, that experience is what I’m envisioning. Almost twenty years later that experience remains firmly lodged in my memory.

Also, because Carrick was a character from the very beginning I am disinclined to kill him off and would rather find a way to have him split from the party for a time. Any suggestions on how to make that happen?

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.