Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 73 of 88

Mradoric is well aware of them trying to attack - Page 73 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Apr, 2017 - 2:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

11th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 88 pgs.  69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77  ...Latest (88) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Help Only those interested in this RPG Dungeons and Dragons
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2017 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 73

I'd suggest staying all together this time around. Anyone we send ahead is liable to be ambushed on their own given the vision situation.

I'd suggest Leo and Corren at the fore with Zinna behind and Mradoric bringing up the rear.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2017 - 10:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

I have no issues bringing up the rear. Mradoric is very good at being behind the fighters. That way he can have a shield wall of sorts in front of him since he has no armor.

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2017 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Corren will be ahead just slightly as he is a bit quieter, but only by about 20-30 feet. I will try to post this properly tomorrow. Very tired after a long weekend.

3rd Apr, 2017 - 3:51am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 73 Support and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Maker says...

Ok so I have Corren at the front about 20' ahead of the rest of the party, Leo is at the head of the column followed by Zinna and then Mradoric bringing up the rear. Who have the lit torches? Will Corren have one, if not how is he going to see what is in front of him? A torch lights out to about 20' radius so if Leo has the torch then Corren is right at the edge of that if he scouts ahead that far. On the other hand if Corren is the only one with a torch then the rest of the party may see what is between them and Corren but will not be able to see behind them.

This is going to be more of a classic dungeon crawl so make sure to announce when searching for secret/concealed doors and traps. If you are constantly doing so your movement rate will be greatly reduced as you have to go over everything inch by inch as you move so when entering a new space I use the characters passive perception unless specifically told that the character is searching or looking closely at something.

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2017 - 3:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Leo and Mradoric both lit up torches. At 20' ahead of Leo, Corren would have 20' of dim light ahead of him to work with. Not much, but he won't be tripping on anything at least.

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2017 - 12:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

You say that now KN. Those giant spiders are most likely to attack from the rear. Mradoric had better stay alert *wink*.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2017 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 73

Since there is no immediate pursuit, I am thinking we can go slowly. Corren is going to also light a torch and search along the way. Yes it is slow, but we are already down a Carrick, and I don't want us hamstrung anymore than necessary at this point. If we hear someone/something ahead he can douse his light…

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2017 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 73

Mradoric is well aware of them trying to attack from behind so he will be watching forthem.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.