Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 83 of 88

I guess I will just wait for Aeric to update - Page 83 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th May, 2017 - 6:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 88 pgs.  79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87  ...Latest (88) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Help Only those interested in this RPG Dungeons and Dragons
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
6th May, 2017 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 83

The Maker says...

Even though the PHB does not specifically say that the weapon becomes magical when Divine Smite is used, I do treat it as such so the statue would take full damage from the weapon itself and the radiant damage.

I agree on the damage for the gem item; 1d4+Strength and strength can be used for the attack modifier.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th May, 2017 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
A Friend

Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Is Sir Leo down after that blow? I just wanted to confirm he was before acting. This is bad news. Our tank is down or almost down after two turns. He is the only with a good AC. sad.gif.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 8th May, 2017 - 4:45pm

8th May, 2017 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Maker says...

I think so, I believe he had 13hp at the beginning of his turn. These things are basically modified (Greatly reduced/weakened) stone golems; imagine what would have happened if I'd kept the multi-attack, magic resistance, and slow ability. The main thing I kept on these is the damage reduction and condition immunities. Also, lucky that activating the golems in one room didn't activate the golems in the other rooms so you're dealing with two rather than six.

I will say that there is a means to deactivate them but you won't find it in this room so I think you have the right idea about retreating from this particular encounter. Leo going down is a pretty big complication though, so I wish you luck and high dice rolls!

Abninja I changed your character to "Not Approved" which should allow you to edit. Once you have completed the editing process then I will go back in and approve it.

Reconcile Edited: Aericsteele on 8th May, 2017 - 5:44pm

Post Date: 8th May, 2017 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 83 Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Just a note, Not approved won't let him edit, the status of Editing however will.

Hoo boy, this is gonna get interesting. If we'd made it back to the doors, I was going to slap magic weapon on the glaive and rapier with my last two spell slots, so we could at least hurt the buggers properly.

As it is though…

EDIT: Oh good, they stopped. I was kind of hoping that might happen. Now, I'd appreciate it if someone could haul my broken arse out of there tongue.gif.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 8th May, 2017 - 9:28pm

Post Date: 11th May, 2017 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Carrick! :(That is beyond sad. I really hope that isn't Celodhil that our soon to be friend sees. Hopefully he got away. Looks like Oomigig is still alive.

Post Date: 11th May, 2017 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Oomigog might have escaped, but at least Celodhil appears to be alive,though gravely injured. You elf boyfriend yet lives! wink.gif.

Reconcile Edited: PaulNelson on 11th May, 2017 - 6:18pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th May, 2017 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 83

Very funny *smile* Whether he ends up her boyfriend depends upon how Corren treats her. I'm worried about the end of this adventure to be honest. If it doesn't go a certain way the rest of the group might want to kick Zinna out of the group.

Post Date: 13th May, 2017 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 83

I guess I will just wait for Aeric to update Celodhil's status. Zinna healed him so if he wasn't dead he should be up and about. We might want to help him over the wall if he wishes to go with us now.

KN, we already crossed over the wall to get to Celodhil and Grogh. We will have to cross the wall to get back to the dungeon. Because of that and the fact that Celodhil should be fine now hopefully, Zinna won't respond to Mradoric until Aeric updates.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 13th May, 2017 - 6:49pm

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.