Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 88 of 88

Let me second that. Although a newcomer I - Page 88 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 20th Jul, 2017 - 6:37pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 9 76 177 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

Create Dungeons Dragons Help Only those interested in this RPG
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth
Premium
(+)
Zinnathyra Urthadar
Bard 2 Warlock 1

Follower / Rear
Character Sheet
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 88

The Defender of the Veil says...

Well, I guess this game is over. Thanks to everyone that participated. I really enjoyed this campaign. It was my first game on this site and my first 5e character. :(.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 20th Jul, 2017 - 12:24am

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 12:35am / Post ID: #

Daishain
Premium
(+)
Leo
Ancients Paladin 3

Follower / Head
Character Sheet

Support and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Green Knight says...

It truly is a shame, it was enjoyable while it lasted. Hopefully Aericsteele does well wherever he has disappeared to.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity

Game Master
Has a Home Base

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

The Maker says...

I'm very sorry, I tried to see this through but things just didn't work out. I did enjoy playing with you guys and I thought maybe I would pull out of my funk but it doesn't seem to be happening for me. I feel bad for letting you all down but I cannot seem to get it together.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #
Corren
Rogue

Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Page 88 Support and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Silent Blade says...

I understand. While disappointed it is okay. Thanks for letting us play at all! As a perennial GM, it is always nice to get a chance to play. Best of luck!

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja
Diamond
(+)
Grohg
Barbarian

Follower / Head
Character Sheet
Editing Editing

Support and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Hunter says...

Let me second that. Although a newcomer I appreciated the opportunity to play at all. From everything I read this was a well run campaign. Good luck.

Guest please SHARE: "Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support" on:

Sponsored Links:

Topics like "Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support" may just be one of many, do use the Search to find more
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette (use of OOC / off topic tags, etc) before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature
Dice Options: Need Dice Help?

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Unanswered

The below Topics have Zero Replies, can you be the first to comment on one or more of them?
Updated: Every 30 mins.