Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Character Creation - Page 12 of 15

A Eric, Thanks and I understand. Saying they - Page 12 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th May, 2017 - 1:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 15 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only those interested in this RPG Dungeons and Dragons
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Character Creation Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Character Creation
Post Date: 6th Dec, 2016 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Character Creation
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Character Creation - Page 12

Batchie, I'm not the Dungeon Master. He will probably be along soon. Our Dungeon Master has limited the game to six players and we are currently full. You can always make up a character to have one ready in case someone leaves. All the other D & D games are taking on more players as far as I know. Please check back later with us. Aeric (Dungeon Master) will give you more information. Welcome to this website!

Sponsored Links:
6th Dec, 2016 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Creation Character RPG Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Maker says...

Unfortunately, as Kyrroeth pointed out, I do have to maintain a six player limit lest things become too unruly and difficult for me to manage. We are currently full but you are free to draw up a character for consideration if a player falls out for any reason. I would not actually generate a character sheet using the site though because I believe that will cost you FP and you'd want to save that to generate a character in one of the other games. I think KNtoran is always looking for more players in his 3.5 game and then there is an AD&D game that is almost always open. I have no idea how those Game Masters are able to handle so many players, but they manage somehow!

Post Date: 2nd May, 2017 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Character Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Aericsteele,

Do you have any openings in your game? I'm considering joining one more game. I've been a pretty consistent poster so you can count on me to keep the game moving. If so, do you have a requirement for a certain class or do I have free reign.

Post Date: 3rd May, 2017 - 12:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 12 Creation Character RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Aeric will be along soon to respond to you Ninja. He doesn't always post every day. I'm bumping this so he will be sure to see it when he logs in.

Post Date: 4th May, 2017 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation Character RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Aeric,

This may have gotten lost so I'm bumping it back up a bit in the cue.

Post Date: 5th May, 2017 - 12:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aeric, I'm bumping this again so you will see it when you log on. We have someone interested in playing.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th May, 2017 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Character Creation - Page 12

The Maker says...

That's weird; I don't think I got an email notification on this thread, sorry about that. Abnninja I know you're fairly new but seem to be fairly consistent in your posting and the quality is good in Daishain's game so I think you're good to join. All the Core classes are open just keep the issues around sorcerers and warlocks in mind. Also be aware of the racial restrictions.

I don't want to risk metagaming too much but we will see how this current encounter goes before working your character in… there is a risk of a TPK after all if the situation is mishandled.

Post Date: 6th May, 2017 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Character Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 12

A Eric,

Thanks and I understand. Saying they do okay and there isn't a TPK, one quick question, I see that half orc is discouraged. I have an idea for a half orc that I've been toying with. Would that be okay? If you'd prefer me go a different route I've been thinking about a Dwarf too. Either would be a Barbarian.

+  « First of 15 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Character Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.