Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 134 of 150

Mradoric looks at Zinnathyra. "I will - Page 134 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th May, 2017 - 7:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

04th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 150 pgs.  130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138  ...Latest (150) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only approved Players can participate in this RPG. Go here to Character Creation Dungeons and Dragons
D&D 5e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice Aericsteele's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette Aericsteele's SRD Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
6th May, 2017 - 6:22am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 134

The Maker says...

Zinna's bolt grazes the statues shoulder and sends a small spray of stone (She does get the impression though that the statue is not resistant to her eldritch bolt in the same way as it appears to be with Leo's glaive or Corren's rapier). Mradoric's staff connects with the statue as does his follow up unarmed assault but the stone is solid and he does little more than chip away at it.

Initiative: Leo, Corren, statues, Zinna, Mradoric.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th May, 2017 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Quickly sizing up the situation, Leo shouts, "They're too strong to face both at once, disengage and fall back to the previous hallway. We can at least limit their attacks there."

Leo swings his weapon again, he won't retreat until after the others have done so.

Post Date: 6th May, 2017 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Mradoric will fall back a little and say, "Break off and go I can move faster than the rest of you. Go as you can, I will be behind you very soon."

8th May, 2017 - 4:00am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Page 134 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Maker says...

Leo's weapon again connects with the stone statue and leaves a slight scrape but fails to do any significant damage.

Post Date: 8th May, 2017 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Corren nods at Leo's words. "On it," is all he says as he suddenly spins and throws himself forward in a roll towards the door, comes up and does not break stride as he rushes for the door.

Out of Character: : Bonus Disengage, movement, and extra movement if needed to get to/through the door.

8th May, 2017 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base

The Maker says...

With Corren retreating the statues focus their attention on Leo. The paladin's glaive knocks aside one of the statues axes but the other crashes into him doing 14hp of bludgeoning damage.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th May, 2017 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 134

Seeing Sir Leo get battered down Zinna's mouth gapes open. He has never fallen like that. Fear starts to take control and she freezes up. They are all going to die here. She can feel it. Zinna thinks about the Iliosani and her captivity. Fury roars through her and the fear dissipates. " Corren, did you do something to trigger these? If so please go and figure out something to deactivate them. I don't think this is a fight we can win. Mradoric and I will buy you time. Go!" She glances at Mradoric. " Stay close by me. Let's make them chase us. My bolt can hurt them. " Zinna grins at the approaching creatures. " It will take more than you to rob me of my vengeance. " Her wand lashes towards the nearest enemy. Green fire with swirling green leaves visible rockets straight at her target. She will then back away to keep them from charge range. A feral grin is on her face as she beckons them forward with her index finger.

Specific Action: She will use lucky sniper shot. Zinna will then move 30' away from them.

Post Date: 8th May, 2017 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 134

Mradoric looks at Zinnathyra. "I will do as well as I can. He will attack then use a ki point to use step of the wind to disengage and move towards Zinnathyra.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.