Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 135 of 150

Leo will use Lay on Hands to heal Corren's - Page 135 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th May, 2017 - 4:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 150 pgs.  131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139  ...Latest (150) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only approved Players can participate in this RPG. Go here to Character Creation Dungeons and Dragons
D&D 5e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice Aericsteele's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette Aericsteele's SRD Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
8th May, 2017 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 135

The Maker says...

Zinna's eldritch blas slams into the statue's head and it staggers back as it takes the full force of her attack. Fragments of stone fly through the air and settle on the ground nearby.

Mradoric's staff connects with the side of the statue with a soft thud that does little more than put a small gouge in the stone, he then moves away. You note that as soon as everyone has crossed through the doorway into the corridor with Leo lying still on the ground the statues stop their forward movement, turn around and make their way back to the warrior's tomb where they take up their initial positions on the flanks of the sarcophagus and become still; their eyes stop glowing.

Reconcile Edited: Aericsteele on 8th May, 2017 - 8:58pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th May, 2017 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Seeing the statues go back to where they came from Mradoric stops and looks at Zinnathyra. "I think we are safe now. We need to check on Leo." Mradoric heads back to check on their fallen friend.

Post Date: 8th May, 2017 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Zinna sighs in relief. She races over to Sir Leo. Knowing he needs immediate help she touches him on the head and chants. Healing warmth sparks between her hands and his body.

Specific Action: She cast cure wounds on Sir Leo using a bardic spell slot.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 8th May, 2017 - 11:42pm

Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 135 Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Leo opens his eyes again, and blinks. He gets up warily, looking about for where the statues went.

If said statues do not react to Zinna reentering the room, he turns back to her and says "Thank you"

If they start moving again, he'll head for the exit, dragging the bard if he has to.

Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Corren is hanging his head. "I am sorry, everyone. I merely set foot on the dais in there, not trying to touch anything, and the bloody things came after me. No further until we get our breath back. Leo, thank you for engaging them."

Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Mradoric looks around. "I say lets finish resting here and then get on with our task."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th May, 2017 - 3:51am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 135

The Maker says...

The statues do not return after Zinna crosses back into the room, if anyone checks on them though they would find that the statues look as though they have not moved and show no signs of having taken damage.

Out of Character: : I like Daishain's rule in his game regarding gaining a level of exhaustion when you drop to 0hp and are revived so I am going to implement that in this game as well. So Leo is going to need a long rest to get back to normal.

Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 4:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 135

Leo will use Lay on Hands to heal Corren's wounds (10 HP worth), then himself with the remainder of his reserve.

"They haven't moved? Good, then I suggest we leave those rooms be. I suspect they'll remain there until the end of days if none disturb them."

"We have yet to be discovered, so I suggest we go ahead and rest here. It seems secure enough, in that none among the living appear to come here. We could also press on, though that carries risk, as we have depleted resources. What do you think?"

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.