Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 138 of 150

Zinna starts up from her sleep looking terrified. - Page 138 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th May, 2017 - 1:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 150 pgs.  134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142  ...Latest (150) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only approved Players can participate in this RPG. Go here to Character Creation Dungeons and Dragons
D&D 5e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice Aericsteele's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette Aericsteele's SRD Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
11th May, 2017 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 138

The Maker says...

The elf cries out in pain as Grohg tries to bandage the wounds. The barbarian does the best he can but it does little to staunch the bleeding and he has seen these types of injuries before. Without magic the wounds are likely mortal. Grohg has seen men become feverish, as this elf seems to be, and die painful deaths after receiving similar wounds to the abdomen.

The elf looks at Grohg again, attempting to focus but struggling to do so as he breathes heavily "Cel… Cel..O..dhill" he mutters in response to Grohg's query. "Fool… Carrick… Zinnathrya"

As the moments pass the elf does appear to be regaining his senses to some degree and is eventually able to focus on Grohg though he remains in obvious pain and his breathing continues to be labored. Grohg can see that as the elf's eyes focus on him he gives a look that suggests he is more aware but still somewhat confused.

"Human?... Here?... Go back… not safe here. Bloody Axe… Illiosani."

Reconcile Edited: Aericsteele on 11th May, 2017 - 9:56pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th May, 2017 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

"You hurt bad. Maybe die bad. Maybe not. Your hurt too bad for Grohg fix. Grog hunter. No fear. What want Grohg do? How want me help you?"

11th May, 2017 - 10:20pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Maker says...

"Not sure you can… " Celodhil groans "... Help me, unless… Zinnathrya or Leo… " the elf points a shaky finger to the vine covered opening in the wall.

"Find them… they can… help but" He shakes his head and grimaces in pain "No… too dangerous, go back to Clear Creek. Illiosani will be back. It's not safe for a human, they will kill you"

Celodhil grits his teeth as he tries to place his hand in a fold of his leather armor but cries out in pain again and cannot seem to reach what he trying to collect "A stone" he breathes "Whisper stone… in there. Get it for me… please"

Post Date: 11th May, 2017 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 138 Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

"You want stone? Plenty stone here. Fine, Elf crazy from pain." Grohg retrieves the stone as requested and hands it to Celodhil. "Me no fraid danger. Me hunter. Prove self."

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 11th May, 2017 - 10:50pm

Post Date: 12th May, 2017 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Leo opens his eyes, and takes a look around to confirm all is well. Then he stretches and begins the laborious process of putting on his armor. "Looks like the night went quietly enough, any guesses on what this crazy place will throw at us next? Thank you all for stopping to rest, that last blow really took it out of me."

12th May, 2017 - 12:38am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base

The Maker says...

As Zinna rouses from sleep she hears Celodhil's voice in her head "Carrick is dead… I will be soon as well. Oomigig is gone. Illiosani will be back. There is a human here… Grohg… friend."

Celodhil finishes talking into the stone and then goes limp, still breathing heavily from the strain. He looks to Grohg. "If elves come before I die, do not let them take me" he pleads "You must kill me; don't let them take me!"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th May, 2017 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 138

"You fever crazy. Grohg no kill you. Kill them." Then Grohg thinks, "But you Elf. You want Grohg kill family? Grohg stay. Guard you. You live, die, know which soon. You, what word, duh leer us."

Post Date: 12th May, 2017 - 1:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 138

Zinna starts up from her sleep looking terrified. " I've got to go. I've got to go. " Tears stream down her cheeks. " Carrick. Celodhil. Must help them. " She grabs her wand and races off. Zinna will retrace their steps and go to where they entered. She runs with no concern for stealth. Speed is what matters right now.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.