Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 140 of 150

Zinna looks on Celodhil with great concern. - Page 140 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th May, 2017 - 4:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

26th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 150 pgs.  136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144  ...Latest (150) »
Posts: 1193 - Views: 33172
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only approved Players can participate in this RPG. Go here to Character Creation Dungeons and Dragons
D&D 5e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice Aericsteele's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette Aericsteele's SRD Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
Post Date: 13th May, 2017 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 140

Zinna realizes that the others wonder about the stranger. " Celodhil communicated with me by his sending stone. He was dying. Celodhil said that this human is a friend. His name is Grogh. He must have helped him in some way. I healed him. I didn't even check to see if.... He was still alive. Carrick.... Is… dead. "

Her shoulders shake as she cries. " Yes, we must get him safely over this wall. Celodhil said the Iliosani will return soon "

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th May, 2017 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

"If we take him to safety over the wall and away from the Illosani we will lose our chance to get back inside and strike at them. What do you wish us to do Zinnathyra? Save him or strike the Illosani?"

Post Date: 13th May, 2017 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Seeing all these people come out of the opening confuses Grohg for an instant. Then he understands. Celodhil wasn't crazy from pain, "Ah, magic. Celodhil use magic. I try help him. We must hurry. He say danger here. We go somewhere now."

He looks at the group, "You lead, I follow. Where?"

Post Date: 14th May, 2017 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 140 Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Corren gathers Carrick's axes, in the hopes of returning them to any kin he may have. Or use them to inflict damage on the illiosani. He then says, "Get everyone inside, including Celodhil. If you and Leo can heal him enough that he wants to come out after things quiet down, he can still be our contact outside. Maybe he'll come with us. But this is our one real chance to get inside this place and do what we need to." He pauses, then adds to Zinna, "I'm sure he'd want us to continue. Your patron wishes this, right?"

Post Date: 14th May, 2017 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Leo kneels down beside Celodhil and gets the elf's attention. "Listen carefully, I am going to carry you inside, I won't be able to be gentle the whole way. If you feel something tear, let me know and I'll seal it back up. Otherwise please stay quiet, I know that won't be easy, but you know the stakes better than I."

He picks the elf up and settles him over his left shoulder. If anyone protests, Leo simply says, "I'm the only one who can both carry him and keep him from bleeding to death on the way."

"Lead on Corren."

Out of Character: In the event Leo's movement causes Celodhil to take damage, healing it over with 1 point from Lay on Hands. Don't want to be miserly with him, but its necessary.

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 14th May, 2017 - 3:06am

14th May, 2017 - 3:22am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread

The Maker says...

Celodhils feverish gaze galls on Leo and he nods at the paladin's instructions (I'm assuming part of this process is removing the javelin). As Leo hefts him up the elf groans in pain and grits his teeth. The group makes their way back down the stairs and into the entry room.



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th May, 2017 - 3:54am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 140

Corren says, "We go back to the last room where we were resting. It still seems the most defensible and least used by our foes. Then we evaluate our options, both for Celodhil, and our mission. You, large one, Grohg was it? We are going to go deeper in this cavern, and are in for a long journey, probably with more fighting. It is not your fight, but if you wish to help kill some elves that suck the life force from those who do not wish to sacrifice their lives, your presence would be welcome. I am Corren, of Clear Creek. And Celodhil there owes you a debt, as do we all." He does not name his companions, nor offer the Defenders of Clear Creek appellation at this time.

Post Date: 14th May, 2017 - 4:04am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 140

Zinna looks on Celodhil with great concern. She talks to him softly to try to make him feel better. " Corren, it is what she wants. To damage and destroy the Iliosani as possible. However, I feel that we can take care of both things at once. Celodhil can travel with us and we continue to heal him up as we go. We could leave him here with healer kits but how will he be able to escape past the Iliosani guards even at full strength? "

She smiles at the hulking man. " Thank you Grogh. We won't forget what you did. Inasyah owes you as well. "

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 14th May, 2017 - 4:05am



Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
0
# Words:
0
# Sentences:
0
# Paragraphs:
0
Reading Time:
0
Optional:
Search
  Dice Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
Important [+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

 
> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
 



International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.