Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 141 of 150

Grohg listens to the banter back and forth. - Page 141 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th May, 2017 - 1:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 150 pgs.  137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145  ...Latest (150) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only approved Players can participate in this RPG. Go here to Character Creation Dungeons and Dragons
D&D 5e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice Aericsteele's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette Aericsteele's SRD Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
Post Date: 14th May, 2017 - 6:02am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 141

Grohg looks at them each as they talk. He's not used to so many people speaking to him at one time. And they speak so fast. He understands what was said. He blushes terribly when the woman speaks to him. This is new to him.

He gestures with his head and points in the direction from which they came and says simply, "Lead on."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th May, 2017 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Following along behind Corren, Leo carries Celodhil as smoothly as he can without sacrificing much in the way of speed.

He carries his glaive in his right hand, but knows he won't be able to use it effectively if attacked like this.

On arriving at the chamber where they'd rested not long ago, he will gently put Celodhil down, assess his wounds further, and try to purge the infection.

Out of Character: five points of Lay On Hands pumped into disease removal attempt. Let me know how much if any of that reserve was used on the way here. Leo's spell save DC is 13 if that applies at all.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 14th May, 2017 - 2:42pm

Post Date: 14th May, 2017 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Mradoric brings up the rear like before making sure that no one follows them down the steps and int othe darkness once again. He will use his control of elements to light his torch again.

16th May, 2017 - 3:20am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 141 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Maker says...

Once back in the chamber Leo pours his healing energy into Celodhil only to find the disease resistant to his efforts [rolled a natural 20, sorry man.] Leo believes that stronger magic will be necessary to combat this infection.

Out of Character: : From Leo's post I assumed you decided to take Celodhil back to the room where you fought the skeletons and then rested which is fine as the return trip would have been uneventful.

Post Date: 16th May, 2017 - 3:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Leo sighs and sits back, "The infection is set in deep. I had little effect. In the absence of stronger magic, I think we are going to have to support him the best we can while he fights it off himself."

"We can't leave him here, not and expect him to survive, but he can't walk like this, much less fight, and we have a long and dangerous road ahead. Does anyone have any suggestions?"

Out of Character: Aeric, I presume from the way you phrased that that burning more LOH points for a retry on the remove disease attempt is not possible? Could a second attempt be made tomorrow?

And yes, Corren indicated we were heading that way, and so Leo followed suit.

P.S. Abn, not ignoring Grohg here, far from it. My guy's just focused on the injured right now.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 16th May, 2017 - 3:39am

Post Date: 16th May, 2017 - 5:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zinna's eyes flash in anger. " We can't leave him as you said Sir Leo. He must go with us. We aren't racing through here anyways. I'm towards the middle of the group and am not a front line fighter. Celodhil isn't that heavy. I can support and help him as we go. He will get better as we travel and be able to walk on his own soon. Don't say we can't use his help. Once he is better he can be a huge help with magic plus his darkvision. What does everyone think?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th May, 2017 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 141

Corren speaks softly. "Zinna, calm down, please. Leo did not mean anything cruel. He was simply pointing out our options are limited, and Celodhil originally was going to remain outside, to arrange a diversion for our eventual escape. Until he is better, he can't be left alone. But that changes plans. And yes, right now, we need to press on before others come looking. So for now Celodhil comes along. Once he is well, if he wishes to return to the outside, he can. Until then, he comes with us."

Corren then turns to the man who had found Celodhil. "So, do you wish to take a journey deep into the ground with us? To fight against evil? Perhaps to win treasure and fame? Or will you leave us now?" He waits patiently for Grogh to answer.

Post Date: 16th May, 2017 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 141

Grohg listens to the banter back and forth. He hears the wise courses of action set out but he himself has little to add. Hunting in the woods near his home, there he could help. Keeping the Orcs and Humans from his mother's and father's tribes from killing his parents out of stupid racial hatred, there he could help. But here, in this situation, he was at a loss and these people all seemed so sure. He looks at Corren and Leo, "I help too. I'm good fighter, fight whole life keeping parents safe. Now, I fight here. Where want me?" Then he looks at Zinna, "Or I could help carry Elf."

Out of Character: Daishain, no issues at all. Grohg is new and just trying to figure out where he fits.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.