Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 142 of 150

Grohg is standing by to support as well. There - Page 142 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th May, 2017 - 9:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 150 pgs.  138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146  ...Latest (150) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only approved Players can participate in this RPG. Go here to Character Creation Dungeons and Dragons
D&D 5e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice Aericsteele's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette Aericsteele's SRD Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
Post Date: 16th May, 2017 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 142

Leo takes a good look at the newcomer for a first time. He's really not sure what to make of him, but the man seemed direct enough. Best to keep an eye on him for now, and that arm looks strong.

"Grohg was it? My name is Leo. How about you stay by me, we'll face the threats of this place together. Stay alert, not every danger in this place has the courtesy of shaking a weapon openly."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th May, 2017 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Grohg listens to Leo, falls in step next to him, and says "Aye" to what he said. He thinks to himself, "Why would the enemy shake weapons at me? Must be ritual here. Is courtesy to do this. I will shake my weapons now before battle." Then he looks at Leo, "Thank you for advice Leo. I will be courteous fighter."

Post Date: 17th May, 2017 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Mradoric sits and waits as the rest talk and decide what we will do next. He watches for anything heading their way.

19th May, 2017 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 142 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Maker says...

The party returns to the room where they found the gem and were exposed to the poison gas. How do you approach the room, who opens the door, etc?

Post Date: 19th May, 2017 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

"Zinna, that ghost hand thing you do? Think you can use it to open the door?"

"If so, I suggest we move further up the hall, use that to crack open and then immediately shut the door. If a notable amount of gas comes out in that short time frame, we can just leave."

Out of Character: Mage hand has an implied force limit of 10 pounds. More than enough for a typical door, but probably insufficient for one with bad hinges.

Post Date: 19th May, 2017 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Corren will take lead, and do the usual look and listen, before opening. If it is now somehow locked, I will also include a Dexterity roll…

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th May, 2017 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 142

Out of Character: Oops, simultaneous posting. Leo will just be ready to support Corren if the latter doesn't like the mage hand idea better.

Post Date: 19th May, 2017 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 142

Grohg is standing by to support as well. There is keen anticipation on his face. This is what he was born for.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.