Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 147 of 150

Zinna looks around from studying the statue. - Page 147 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Jun, 2017 - 7:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 150 pgs.  143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only approved Players can participate in this RPG. Go here to Character Creation Dungeons and Dragons
D&D 5e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice Aericsteele's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette Aericsteele's SRD Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
Post Date: 5th Jun, 2017 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 147

For his part, Grohg remains by Leo's side, and moves with him everywhere he goes.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Jun, 2017 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Zinna looks at the dragon curiously as they enter the room. Something about the statue looks vaguely familiar.

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2017 - 3:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Mradoric stays out of the room with the dragon statue he is sure that this is not a good room to be in and he does not want to accidentally bring a multi headed dragon statue to life.

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 147 Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Corren examines the statue without touching it, then looks around for anything else of interest, especially any other exit.

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 1:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Grohg looks at Leo, "This statue, is it something special? Why we spend so much time here?"

Out of Character: I would have rolled something for Grohg but I feel he has absolutely no chance to know anything about this.

10th Jun, 2017 - 5:13am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Maker says...

Zinna examines the statue for a moment and something pokes at the back of her mind regarding dragons, specifically a multi-headed dragon. Perhaps it was a song or poem that she'd come across during her travels about the legends of the "First World" an age long past when it was said that dragons ruled the world and the Destroyer roamed the world in the form of a multi-headed dragon.

Unfortunately though Leo also has a sense that there is something important about that statue but he just can't seem to recall what it is. Meanwhile Corren discovers a secret door along the southeast wall (I will let Corren determine the form that the door takes).

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2017 - 5:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 147

Corren realizes the southern wall is actually a carved relief, some sort of panorama scene, but many of the details have been eroded over time. Then at the eastern end of the relief he sees one small section that looks totally fresh, not eroded in the slightest. He moves closer with his torch and examines the area in detail. He finally notices some lines in the relief that form an arc, and are carved deeply. Also, the head of a large serpent-like creature, possibly another dragon, is untouched, with an eye of a slightly different color than the rest of the wall. He nods and and smiles slightly. "I've found a door. Stay back while I make sure its clear."

He pulls his tools from their pouch and begins checking the hidden door for traps, and attempts to unlock it.

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2017 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 147

Zinna looks around from studying the statue. " This reminds me of a poem I once read… It was about an ancient age when dragons ruled the world. The destroyer was in the form of a multi headed dragon, justl like this one. We should probably be extremely cautious in here. " She feels her hairs standing up on her arms.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.