Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 148 of 150

Corren sighs. "And who knows how long - Page 148 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Jun, 2017 - 1:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 150 pgs.  144 145 146 147 148 149 150 
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only approved Players can participate in this RPG. Go here to Character Creation Dungeons and Dragons
D&D 5e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice Aericsteele's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette Aericsteele's SRD Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
11th Jun, 2017 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 148

The Maker says...

Corren examines the eye of the carving more closely and concludes that the door is in fact trapped with contact poison which he overcomes with the use of gloves. Pushing the eye in the door slides open and reveals a short corridor that opens up into a storage room filled with urns and very old wooden chests though most of the chests are open and empty. This was likely a store room for treasures but whomever controlled this structure before has apparently removed all of the treasures with the exception of a single wooden chest that remains intact near the center of the far wall.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Jun, 2017 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Grohg looks at Leo and asks, "Will we fight dragon today? I never see dragon but if we fight one and win I become great hunter. Bring father's and mother's tribes together. Make peace. If we lose, no matter."

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2017 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Corren moves forward towards the unopened chest. He first looks it over, to see if it appears as old and worn as the other, opened chests. Then he slowly begins to examine it and prepares to tinker with any locking/trap mechanisms.

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2017 - 12:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 148 Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Leo blinks a bit at Grohg. "Uh, I don't think so, this place doesn't seem large enough for a dragon, and I doubt the Iliosani would share this place with one"

In response to the chest room, he says, "All was taken save for this? I don't like it. Please be careful."

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2017 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Grohg looks at Leo as if he is a bit slow, "Yes, I no dummy. I know not fight dragon here. Room much too small. I ask if we come to fight dragon somewhere? Why statue to dragon destroyer here?"

Out of Character: Grohg doesn't know the whole backstory… nor do I. I read a lot of it but some things are still fuzzy. Grohg wants to know if there is a chance we'll be running into a dragon some place along the way… if the rest of the party knows that is.The answer may well be maybe.

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2017 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"I don't know, but I think the people who made it are long dead. We're here to save some captives from a tribe called the Iliosani. There's an ancestor tree around here we would see burned as well."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Jun, 2017 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 148

The Maker says...

Corren would probably not like the looks of this chest, there is something amiss about it. For one, it is in almost pristine condition rather than old and worn like the others.

Expressing these observations to the others it is likely that Zinna would know to caution Corren… it is likely a mimic. A creature that can take on the appearance of mundane items, often left behind to guard treasures or as traps.

Reconcile Edited: Aericsteele on 12th Jun, 2017 - 9:31pm

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2017 - 1:37am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 148

Corren sighs. "And who knows how long this thing has been here? It looks as though others have seen through its ruse. We can give it a wide berth and check some of the urns. And maybe a chest or two, in case the previous delvers missed something." He will begin checking some of the chests, staying well away from the fake chest/mimic.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.