Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 4 of 150

Aves looks over to Corren, his green eyes - Page 4 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Jul, 2016 - 7:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

24th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (150) »
Posts: 1193 - Views: 34480
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only approved Players can participate in this RPG. Go here to Character Creation Dungeons and Dragons
D&D 5e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice Aericsteele's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette Aericsteele's SRD Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
Post Date: 12th Jul, 2016 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 4

Roland wasn't surprised at all, he's new in town, also he's barely seen since he spends most of his time in the wild.
He gave a pat on Corren back: "You can count on me if you need something"
Then turning to the Reeve: "No offense, I know that no one trust me here, but I'm glad that I was included when you called for help. I won't disappoint you."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Jul, 2016 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Aves watches silently as the conversation unfold and orders a new beer with a wave of his hand.

After the knight speaks up he slowly leans forward and looks Corren right into his eyes. "You know me and I know you Corren, so you may have heard that I wandered the wilds deeper than most other villagers I know of." He looks over to the dwarf before continuing "So if you need assistance, just tell me."

Aves leans back again. "Oh, and if we encounter goblins, I speak their tongue. Just in case that we need some interrogation."

13th Jul, 2016 - 1:18am / Post ID: #
Carrick Granitebranch
Ranger 3
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Active

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Scout of the Deep Wilds says...

"Ah, so that be where [yes/you] goin' off to then, eh Aves?" Carrick looks Aves over with a heightend curiosity, "Deeper into th' wilds? Tell me, were ye trackin' down pelts, er fights with those lit'le stick-weildin', leather-skinned scavengers?! Look, I know [yes/you] want to know what happened to yer father those years ago, but goin' out looking' fer trouble ain't th' way. Not by yerself anyway. B'sides, the way to th' farms don't take us through th' wilds."
Carrick looks at Aves, studying him momentarily before continuing,
"The furthest farmstead be just a days travel at most, just north of Tarn. I say we 'ead there first and then check the others as we make our way back to Clear Creek, ifin' we don't find any clues or nothin'."
Carrick then waits for the others' input.



Post Date: 13th Jul, 2016 - 2:22am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 4 Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Zinnathyra looks at Carrick. " I could use some help with the rations and rope that I always carry while away from civilization. It might not seem like much to a muscular dwarf like yourself but it would make a huge difference to me. I would not impose though. I do not wish to impose a hardship on a gentleman like you. Only help me if it doesn't inconvenience you or endanger yourself. "
Stretching her shoulders languidly for a moment, she eyes the rest of the group. Flashing a smile she orders some wine. She takes the drink and raises it to her lips and sips it. "That is quite good. " Zinna nods to Mradoric and smiles. She speaks quietly. " hello. I think you and I are the youngest here. We will have to show everyone that our new way of looking at problems can offset our lack of experience. " She takes another drink and smiles.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 13th Jul, 2016 - 2:25am

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2016 - 4:41am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Aves raises an eyebrow before answering :"You would be surprised what there is to find deep into the wilds, Carrick." He takes a sip from his newly ordered beer "Anyway, checking the farmsteads sound like a good idea to me."

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2016 - 10:53am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread

Corren smiled as the team was already beginning to come together. But at Roland's remark his eyebrows raised. "No one said they don't trust you, Roland. I believe Reeve Gant said he simply knows most of us better. If he didn't have any trust in you, I doubt you'd be here." He glanced about the table. "You may not be a Clear Creek native, and you may not have been here the last few weeks, but you are known as a dependable person. And I, for one, look forward to seeing you use that blade in person. I've seen the pelts and animals Carrick has brought to town, and seen Zinna's act a few times. And I am sure both have more to teach me, just as you do. Heck, I hope I can surprise you all at times, too."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2016 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 4

Hearing Corren words a light smile appeared on Roland face, then taking his luggage he said: "Well, I think it's time to leave and prepare our little journey… People are going missing while we talk"

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2016 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 4

Aves looks over to Corren, his green eyes reflecting the fire from the pit. "Since the Reeve put you in charge, do you want to leave tonight or in the morning? I would be ready right now if you wish to leave as soon as possible".

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (150) »


Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
0
# Words:
0
# Sentences:
0
# Paragraphs:
0
Reading Time:
0
Optional:
Search
  Dice Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
Important [+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

 
> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
 



International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.