Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 7 of 150

Seeing that everyone has finished their morning - Page 7 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Jul, 2016 - 11:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 150 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (150) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only approved Players can participate in this RPG. Go here to Character Creation Dungeons and Dragons
D&D 5e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice Aericsteele's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette Aericsteele's SRD Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2016 - 1:17am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 7

Zinna grinned at Corren. " I'm fairly well rested. It was hard to go to sleep. I'm so excited about our trip. Who knows what interesting situations we will encounter. Hopefully I will get some good inspiration for my art. I'm sure I will witness some heroics in this group. "She eyes him playfully then smiles.
Zinna takes a small bite from her muffin. She glances at Aves as he prepares his plate and sits at their table. " good morning Aves. I hope it finds you well. " Zinna begins nibbling at her muffin and eggs again. Watching Mradoric sit down by them she smiles and nods. " hello."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2016 - 2:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

"Hello to you Zinnathyra, I hope your day is a nice one today", Mradoric replies before eating his meal.

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2016 - 7:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Upon entering the tavern Roland saw his group already at the table having breakfast. "Seems like I'm the last one, sorry for the wait, kind of morning training" he said with a sober smile after taking seat.

19th Jul, 2016 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #
Carrick Granitebranch
Ranger 3
Character
Lieutenant / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Not Not Active

Page 7 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Scout of the Deep Wilds says...

Carrick wakes up and gathers everything he thinks he'll need for the trip. He dons his mahogany-colored leather armor, packs his backpack, grabs his aged yew long bow off the mantle and straps his quiver to his belt.

As he heads through the cool, damp foggy village, a layer of mud begins to build up on Carricks boots. He makes his way to Sorrin's, a local fletcher, shop. Carrick scrapes the mud off the bottom of his boots on one of the wooden steps leading up to the door and walks in. Sorrin, a middle aged human with thinning brown hair and a greying beard, already knows what Carrick is there for and without words turns and pulls a shallow wooden case off a shelf behind him and places it open on the counter toward Carrick,
"Ah, ye know me all too well, Sorrin!"
Carrick grabs 20 arrows from the wooden case, hands Sorrin the gold piece for the purchase and then heads back out the shop and toward the Logger.

As he enters, Carrick sees everyone already there, and seeing no reason to wait, jumps right into filling his belly with the delicious breakfast that has been provided. The coffee warms Carricks bones and the bacon and bread make for a fine solution to his grumbling stomach. Seeing as everyone is finishing up, he stuffs another muffin in his mouth and takes another large gulp of his coffee and awaits Corren's orders.

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2016 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Corren's cheeks redden slightly as Zinna eyes him in what he would describe as a playful manner. He is saved further embarrassment when Aves arrives. To his remarks about food, Corren's demeanor becomes serious, but not pretentious. "I promise I can cook well. Maybe not as well as Quell, but if we eat outdoors, I hope to provide you the best rough-cooked meals you've had yet." He grins as more of their troupe arrives and sits down.

"Eat hardy, my friends. I know it is only a few miles to even the furthest farm, but the way could be dangerous."

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2016 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aves nods to Zinna when adressed before turning to Corren again : "That sounds good to me." He takes a second plate of bacon and eggs while watching the rest of the group arrive and eat. After he is finished he will sit back relaxed and wait for Corren to give the go.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2016 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 7

Zinna nods to the newcomers as they begin eating breakfast. She smiles. " I'm looking forward to your cooking Corren as I'm sure everyone else is also. " Zinna notices Carrick walking in and waves her hand. " good morning noble Carrick. " She pushes back from the table and disposes of her uneaten food.

Walking towards the tavern door she picks up her lute. Zinna looks at the group and smiles. " I had better practice while I can. The outdoors look quite unforgiving today. I am ready to depart when you say the word Corren. " She walks over to a table near the others and begins strumming the lute softly. She plays a quiet tune and closes her eyes as she relaxes into the music. The bars of song are unobtrusive and form a light background for the conversation at the next table.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 20th Jul, 2016 - 2:16am

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2016 - 11:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 7

Seeing that everyone has finished their morning meal, Corren says, "I think we're ready. Carrick, I am assuming the Morris farm is closest, right? Let us be on our way." Without thinking he lifts Zinna's pack to help her sling it into her shoulders, before grabbing his own. He turns to Quell once more. "A fine meal, my friend. I look forward to our next one here, upon our return. Stay well!"

He opens the door and is first outside. Once the others are also outside he leads the group towards the eastern road and says, "Carrick, you should take point for now. If you see any signs of trouble, give a signal and I'll move forward to join you. If it is more than a sign and you need help immediately, sing out."

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.