Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 90 of 150

Out of Character: He'd prefer to be - Page 90 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Feb, 2017 - 4:50am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

22nd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 150 pgs.  86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94  ...Latest (150) »
Posts: 1193 - Views: 33107
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only approved Players can participate in this RPG. Go here to Character Creation Dungeons and Dragons
D&D 5e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice Aericsteele's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette Aericsteele's SRD Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2017 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 90

Zinna nods to Carrick. " He is right Carrick. This is something that I want and need to do. I have pledged to Queen Inasyah. She followed through with her part. Now it is my turn to honor the agreement. Leo and I will return to Clear Creek one day. You can't get rid of us that easily. " She smiles and tries to change the subject. " It looks like the bow meets your approval. May you slay many enemies with that bow, brave Carrick."

Sponsored Links:
3rd Feb, 2017 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Maker says...

"He was brave" Fizzle replies mournfully "There are few of my kind that willingly come to this side of the Veil, but he was excited to see your world and interact with your people. Thank you again, Carrick."

Fizzle's wings flutter and she gracefully lifts off of the ground, hovers in front of Carrick's face and lightly kisses him on the nose while tossing a bit of glittery powder on his face and mutters something in a strange unfamiliar tongue. Carrick may mark on his character sheet that he now has affinity with pixie's. Fizzle's spell has essentially marked him as a friend of the pixies and they are able to sense this when in his presence and will generally begin any social interactions as friendly rather than neutral. Sprites, known for being a little more aggressive, will generally be neutral toward him and those with him and less likely to be hostile at the onset of any meetings he may have with them.

The bow that Carrick looks over appears to be made of oak with some form of silver looking inlay that covers the entire stretch of the bow and it is surprisingly light and seems perfectly balanced. The material that forms the inlay is unlike anything Carrick has seen before. After a an hour of handling the weapon, wiping it down and maintaining it Carrick can almost feel a faint vibration of power emanating from it (The bow is a basic +1 magic longbow, no other magical features though)

When questioned by Leo about making contact Celodhil produces a small stone from a pocket in his cloak. The stone has an image of an elvish rune which when translated, roughly means "Whisper stone" he informs Leo that if he touches the rune and speaks the word "Henneth" he may then send a short message that Celodhil will hear.

"Contact me as soon as you are ready and I will come for you and escort you across the Veil" he says "The whisper stone has only a few charges, so do not waste it."



Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2017 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Thank you for all your help Celodhil, and yours Fizzle. I hope to see you again soon."

Leo turns to the rest, "Let us make haste to the council, the Defenders of Clear Creek should know the outcome of the Father's work there, and I must inform him of recent occurrences. And then we will part. While the circumstances were dire, I am grateful for the time we have worked and fought together. I am honored to have the friendship of such brave and selfless people."

"One way or another, this cannot be over. Malek, and an unknown number of others, still suffer at the Iliosani's hands. The task of bringing their ruin may or may not fall to others, but we will see them end."

Post Date: 4th Feb, 2017 - 12:05am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 90 Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Mradoric heads back to the Council to see what has occured while we were gone. Then the trip back to Clear Creek should be a easy journey even if we are short one person.

Post Date: 4th Feb, 2017 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Zinna thanks Celodhil and Fizzle as well. " Yes, we need to see this through. The longer we are in the shadow of these woods the Iliosani are a danger. They will not let this go lightly. Sir Leo and I will be safe behind the Veil. The rest of you, please be safe. Remain vigilant at Ckear Creek as well. They know where we are from. I would imagine they will want vengeance after the loss of some precious donors and many elves. " Zinna studies the group sadly. She is ready to meet her Queen but is sad at the prospect of parting from most of the group.

Zinna has an idea. She gets her rapier that she got from Adsila. She hands it to Corren. " Please take this to use. I will rest easier knowing that you have it. I never use a rapier. I don't think I have used mine at all in our adventures. You on the other hand… you are quite the swordsman. Take it and remember me… " She smiles sadly at him.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 4th Feb, 2017 - 12:12am

Post Date: 4th Feb, 2017 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread

Corren's face shows his emotions running the gamut, from confusion to longing to a form of relief. He closes his eyes for a second as he attempts to compose himself. He opens his eyes and takes the rapier. "Thank you, Zinna. I'll keep it safe, and make sure to use it in your name." He puts the rapier into the sheath on his belt, and sets his own aside. Finally he wraps his arms about Zinna and hugs her tight, then kisses her hard for a moment. Then he releases her and says softly, "I'll miss you. Be safe."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Feb, 2017 - 3:22am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 90

The Maker says...

Exhausted from recent events Zinna quickly succumbs to sleep but she is awakened in the middle fo the night by nudging and as she opens her eyes she sees Lorilys and for a moment terror overcomes her as she believes that she is back in the Cavern of Broken Dreams but Lorily places a finger to Zinna’s lips and smiles.

“Sh…” she whispers “you’re safe… you’re free. I am leaving with Celodhil though; he is taking me to the other side of the Veil tomorrow. I just wanted to say goodbye and thank you for rescuing me. I’m sorry we couldn’t recover your things. I will see you again soon.”

As dawn comes on the 17th day of Mirtul the party wakes to find that Celodhil, Fizzle and Lorilys are gone. A gentle fog covers the ground for the first hour or so but soon lifts to reveal a pleasant and warm day. The party breaks camp and returns to Durmista where they find the small village still abandoned save for Jae'dyn who meets them and guides them to the Lighthair’s main camp, called Arael (Or Heart in Elvish).

You find Father Marcellus there staying in a small tent below a large elven settlement built into the trees (Or rather built from the trees), numerous bridges made of plant-like material criss cross the forest canopy connecting dozens of buildings of various sizes.

The priest is overjoyed to see you safe though he questions why you are one less and asked what happened to Malek. He expresses sorrow at the wizard being taken and promises to pray to the Maker for Malek’s safe return one day.

You find that Father Marcellus was not docile during your adventure and he tells Leo and the others about his meeting with the Elven Council. The Lighthair, he explains, are hoping to make peace with the people of Clear Creek and avoid any unnecessary conflict. They have permitted the priest to set up a mission of sorts in Durmista when the tribe returns to the small village which they plan on doing soon, and he is to be a liaison between the Lighthair and Asendar.

Lighthair scouts have been picking off Bloody Axe forces over the past couple of days and it would seem that the orcs have withdrawn to lick their wounds for now. The Elves are greatly distressed, however, when they hear of the Illiosani’s actions and say that this is even more of a reason for the Lighthair and the people of Clear Creek to work together now that their Illiosani cousins appear to have gone mad.

Out of Character: : How much about the adventure does Leo reveal to Father Marcellus? Does he tell the priest about his vision of the Fey Queen or of Zinna’s pledge of fealty to her?



Post Date: 4th Feb, 2017 - 4:50am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 90

Out of Character: He'd prefer to be entirely honest, but whether he tells the full story depends on the Father's initial reaction. At first he'll simply mention that he intends to accept the invitation and cross the veil at first in the interest of establishing a dialogue, but that unfortunately they won't allow any but himself and Zinna.

If Martellus seems open to the concept, he'll tell all. And the same holds true if mentioning the protection of an innocent seems necessary. Otherwise being cautious.

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 4th Feb, 2017 - 3:38pm



Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
0
# Words:
0
# Sentences:
0
# Paragraphs:
0
Reading Time:
0
Optional:
Search
  Dice Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
Important [+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

 
> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
 



International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.