Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 105 of 150

Corren slings the saddle bags over his horse's - Page 105 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Mar, 2017 - 10:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

16th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 150 pgs.  101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109  ...Latest (150) »
Posts: 1193 - Views: 34318
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only approved Players can participate in this RPG. Go here to Character Creation Dungeons and Dragons
D&D 5e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice Aericsteele's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette Aericsteele's SRD Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
22nd Mar, 2017 - 2:30am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 105

The Maker says...

Corren would find that rations in Durmista come in the form of a sort of trail mix consisting of nuts and berries of various kinds and a green hued unleavened bread made from some type of ground up moss. The supply is fairly limited at the general store here and so long as Corren does not indicate who the rations are for Jae'dyn will sell it to him at a rate of 5sp for each day of rations (For one person) but there is only ten "Units" available, so basically enough to feed ten people for one day or one person for ten days. There is also the issue of transporting the rations as each unit weighs about two pounds and its not just the weight but the mass/volume although between everyone in the party taking a few they should be able to fit all ten into their packs (Each pack can hold up to 30lbs of gear so you would need to check how much you have available after accounting for your equipment). I know everyone should have horses (Leo's horse would have been replaced but it would not be a warhorse with barding) however I don't recall anyone buying saddlebags. Saddlebags are available at Jae'dyn's store at a rate of 4gp.



Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Zinna catches up to Corren. " I hope you aren't upset with me. It was a tough situation. I took a big chance and did what I thought was best. You are the group leader but you weren't there to ask." She looks down for a moment. " Let me help buy this since it is my fault. I don't have much money but I can pitch in with this. " She hands him 10 gold pieces and will go with him to purchase food.

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Corren sighs and looks at Zinna. He finally offers her a bit of a smile. "I know. You went with your gut. I do it too. But this one… wow. Selling this one to Reeve Gant is going to be tough, unless we pull everything off without getting Clear Creek and Durmista razed to the ground." When she offers the gold, instead he presses a pouch into her hands. "I suspect the folks of Durmista will be more willing to sell to you. You carry the coin and do the bargaining. I'll carry stuff."

Out of Character: : Not worried about actual prices. It just seems she would be received better. If I get time in the next day or two, I will try to re-read everything and calculate total party gold acquired for dividing up, and do some rough calculations on gold earned and spent in town. Beginning last Friday I have been working almost non-stop. I like to say crime is a growth industry. I was on my feet from 0430 Saturday and got to be at 0300 Sunday. Then I got called in early Monday, stayed an hour late, and even with Tuesday my day off got called to assist with a homicide at 0530... Still desperately short of sleep…

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 105 Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Leo goes to talk to the people of Durmista, in order to assure them that there appears to be no immediate threat.

He doesn't mention everything, but does emphasize that they'd be leading the orcs away from town. There'd be no blood shed today.

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 11:02pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Zinna walks over with Corren to speak with the elves at the trading post. " Hello. I just wanted you to know that the orcs will leave you alone. They are seeking me out for assistance. My friend and I are here to buy all the supplies we can from you as well. Throw in a saddlebag in addition please. Our need for travel is urgent. The orcs will follow after us and you will be left alone I assure you. " She beams at them and hands over the pouch of coins.

24th Mar, 2017 - 2:40am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread

The Maker says...

Zinna has no problems obtaining the supplies and Jaedyn does not question her further about the orcs though he remains obviously anxious about the situation as do the other residents of Durmista but they make no moves to act offensively against Oomigig and his band. As the sun is preparing to set the party has the supplies that they requested and unless anyone has anything else that they would like to do in Durmista they are ready to leave.



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Mar, 2017 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 105

Mradoric is ready to leave and head to the next part since we avoided a armed conflict here at Durmista.

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2017 - 10:52am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 105

Corren slings the saddle bags over his horse's flanks and says to the others, "All right then, off we go. As it's getting late we'll just make camp. I want one of us awake all through the night, even with the orcs. We must be careful, but resolute. Let's do this." He climbed into the saddle and rode off in the direction of the orc camp. The thought of feeding the brutes still made him nervous.



Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
0
# Words:
0
# Sentences:
0
# Paragraphs:
0
Reading Time:
0
Optional:
Search
  Dice Dice Options: Need Dice Help?
Shall I Tweak Rolls?
Dice Roll Purpose: Start# Type Bonus Amt.
Important [+] More Dice Fields? Use the "More Options" button below.
Explode / Implode D20:
Roll FULL Range D2-D100:
NOTE: Field input is NOT carried over to other pages.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

 
> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
 



International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.