Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 113 of 150

Corren listens to the reports and mulls it - Page 113 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Apr, 2017 - 6:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 150 pgs.  109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117  ...Latest (150) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only approved Players can participate in this RPG. Go here to Character Creation Dungeons and Dragons
D&D 5e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice Aericsteele's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette Aericsteele's SRD Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 1:49am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 113

Zinna frowns at the rats. She just feels a barely controlled rage. Seeing that Corren is injured worry darts across her face. " Corren, are you okay? I have a healers kit if you need treatment. It will take a few minutes to do so though. "

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 4:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Corren frowns. "I could use some healing, true, but not yet. We're still too close to the entrance for my liking. Let's continue our explorations. Did you all find anything of interest down the other halls?"

After their responses, he moves through the door from whence the rats sprang. He is curious about what made the moaning sound.

10th Apr, 2017 - 5:22am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master
Deity
Character
Game Master Lock
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Maker says...

Corren steps in the room and is greeted by a gust of wind from the north that blows out his torch despite his attempts to shield it but part of the chamber is still illuminated by Leo's torch as he remains on the other side of the doorway. The chamber is roughly rectangular with a wall immediately north of the doorway. The opposite wall is about twenty feet across from the door and you can see a fast running stream running from north to south. The chamber extends south into a darkness that is illuminated by Leo's torch. On the northwest wall Corren can see the source of the intermittent gusts of wind; the stream has cut a corridor into the cavern approximately two and a half feet wide by maybe four feet high.

Corren identifies this as the source of the moaning, as the he notes when the wind picks up it elicits the moaning sound from the corridor as the gusts whip through the chamber. The chamber itself appears to be a naturally formed cavern that has been roughly hewn out further with tools.

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 113 Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Corren steps back to join the others. "I can't see much of interest, and the torches will keep going out. So for now we go down one of the other passages. What did you all find?"

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Mradoric tells him what he saw down the corridor across from the stairs. Just a plain corridor running straight.

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zinna recounts what she saw in her brief exploration. " I went to the left hand corridor. It makes a sharp left turn shortly after entering it. There was another corridor crossing it a little further down. It continues to the right. I didn't see or hear anything in the little time I was there. "

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 10th Apr, 2017 - 4:18pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 113

"The path Mradoric checked seems likely to be the most direct to the important areas, but it also seems likely that any reinforcements headed to the fight outside would be using it."

"I suspect the left path might be the safer choice for now, but we may end up doubling back here if it does not connect to where the prisoners or the tree lies"

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 113

Corren listens to the reports and mulls it just a few moments before shrugging. "I think Leo's idea is as good as any I've had. We'll try the left tunnel first. Same order, I'll take point, looking for nasty surprises." He set out just ahead of the torchlight range of the others, with his own lit once more.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.