Rhydderch Introduction

Rhydderch Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 6th Jul, 2016 - 11:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2016 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

Rhydderch Introduction
A Friend

Rhydderch Introduction

Greetings,

My name is Kevin but I often go by the name Rhydderch in Medieval settings. I am interested in finding friends, Medieval and Sci-Fi Role-playing Games, and a variety of other topics for discussion. I am particularly interested in computers and coding webpages/sites.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2016 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Rhydderch

Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

So, Ye be seeking Adventure eh? Ye be one after meh own heart. Meh mates have cut down several dragons in times past and we be always in serious need of an extra hand fer deeper darker dungeons of brilliant gold. Friend, get ready, cause we be havin' many an exciting Play By Post Role-playing Game here: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

[+] Sci-Fi Play By Post Role-playing Game
[+] Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Member Wars Role-playing Game
[+] Be A Super Hero Role-playing Game / Comic Reviews

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2016 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

Rhydderch Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Rhydderch! All the things you are interested in are here. The administrator is also a coder and created everything you see here. Is there a particular Role-playing Game you want to try?

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2016 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

Rhydderch Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Rhydderch

I am interested in learning Dungeons & Dragons 5e. I know nothing about it but have been told it is similar to 3.5.

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2016 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Rhydderch

Sounds good. For help you may want to first start here: Aericsteele’s Dungeons & Dragons 5e Questions & Support and ask any questions you have.

We also have a Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 game that is accepting more players if you want to try that: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post.

Post Date: 6th Jul, 2016 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

Rhydderch Introduction
A Friend

Rhydderch Introduction

I have a 3.5 E Dungeons & Dragons: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post

And a original Advanced Dungeons & Dragons game that you can join here:
Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters

If you are interested. I am always willing to accept new members.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Rhydderch Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,