Jonathon the Charmer - Page 3 of 7

Town Temple of Solace The Town's Temple - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 20th Aug, 2016 - 3:48am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Closed
ROK II Character 35
12th Aug, 2016 - 1:40am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Jonathon the Charmer - Page 3

Strangest person in the Town

Strangest person in the Town? Well headed out I saw that is an easy answer question thinking back to the woman who's in charge of the Palace of Parody, being both strange and very much mysterious. Yet she has also been very helpful in how she helped me improve my mind and body. I was even planning on seeking help in learning jokes and comedy.

There was more to it than that though, as I did wonder on her sudden appearance in The Town and in how they could be such an elaborate hidden teeth her Palace of Parody. Why is it that she had suddenly appeared, and that Quest but she offered that I sadly was unable to go through more than once while surviving.

Yet perhaps in time I could learn more and decide just how strange she really was, or even if she could be trusted.

Sponsored Links:
13th Aug, 2016 - 2:40am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Charmer Jonathon

Thoughts on Lady Fluke

Thoughts on Lady Fluke... it seems that I have written of her so often recently my journal. I'm very much starting to wonder if there is a purpose to Dream Whispers words and how they all seem to point to the same place. What is so special, what is so... intriguing that my dreams and thoughts so wonder to the Palace of Parody?

I've so many questions as of late, in my mind seems to become a flame with ideas and impossibilities when it comes to this carnival of attractions and it's matron of entertainment. Somehow I am beginning to believe there's quite a story just waiting to be discovered or written, and that somehow it won't be far off from the truth.

Sighs, perhaps tomorrow I can begin my research and study, begin writing a history of sorts of this mysterious yet intriguing Palace of Parody and this Lady Fluke. May her past be revealed unto to me, and that I may learn why I feel so drawn to writing of this.

14th Aug, 2016 - 3:14am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Jonathon the Charmer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Politics of The Town

I never was one to pay to close attention to The Politics of The Town, no I didn't keep track of a few details. Moreso because he did plan on going up in power and leadership, as such knowing of certain politics was important. Yet despite this I had been mostly keeping such as background noise and focusing my attention on other things.

Mainly, I pay attention to the town hall and the one in charge there. I know that if I am to become powerful and go up in the political ladder, I will need to curry his favor before rising above him at some point. Yet the time to do so, I will need to be careful and wait for the right moment. Admittedly, before becoming better I will need to learn all I can from him.

15th Aug, 2016 - 3:27am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Page 3 Charmer Jonathon

At what age will I be Ruler?

At what age will I be Ruler? Of that I'm not so certain, though I could be in my thirties or perhaps even in my forties but I will say but I won't rush into it. I wish to make sure I'm ready, make sure that I'm prepared, for all the challenges and responsibilities becoming a ruler will put before me. That, and from what I've seen many tend to respect those that at least have a bit of age.

Sighs, yet in this day and age I will also learn to be strong Body not only of Soul or Mind. I know the future holds for me needing to be a general and leaving in army, with such I need to know how to fight as well as lead. Still my rule will probably mark an age of learning, being a scholar king of sorts as well of the arts. Whether Magick, Drama, Music, Art, or Writing. Being able to fight in battle I'm sure my own strength, I'll need to make sure that I'm not too old when I become the Ruler of Kings.

16th Aug, 2016 - 3:35am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Charmer Jonathon

Thoughts on death in battle

On my thoughts on death in battle, I've learned this is a most unpleasant experience though as of yet I've been able to meet the Reaper and return to the land of the living. Still, I had returned with though at acost, one that I can feel even this night as I write in my journal. Pondering, as I think back I realized that I was very fortunate that I was able to return at all.

The pain of death, the sensation of my soul leaving the body, to find itself in darkness, shadow, and mist. Meeting the Reaper, the figure terrified me and yet I was not ready to move on. My desire for life, to continue on and pursue my goals of being Ruler of Kings gave me the will to walk the path back to the living. Because of such even if I die in battle, if I am given the choice I will always return and find myself awake to continue on.

17th Aug, 2016 - 5:15am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Jonathon the Charmer

Strange woman that appears in my dreams

Strange woman that appears in my dreams, I cannot help but wonder why she'd asked me to ride on such a subject when they very topic would be of her? Whoever she is, there seems to be many questions that she seeks for me to answer. As time and time again I'm compelled to awaken and right on that and what she directs.

My mother, my father, the chancellor, the tavern, the owner of the Palace of Parody, my goals and motivations, and so much more. Why does she come to me every night, why do I feel compelled to come closer and listen to this Dream Whisper has to say?

Does she guide me home see for me too relax

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Aug, 2016 - 2:48am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Jonathon Charmer - Page 3

Town Thieves Guild

For the longest time, I was unable to really use the services of the Town Thieves Guild as I had neither the strength nor dexterity for much of the training that I could gain their. Yet because of the Palace of Parody I was able to get my body to be great enough to start learning.

I've currently started with learning how to recognize and disable traps, though I have been somewhat limited by the lack of funds. Still, starting tomorrow I should be able to gain more and through such begin training in a few different areas. Learning of Etiquette and Magick but then I should move on back to the Thieves Guild, not only to learn how to continue learning how to recognize and disable traps, but that of Stealth and perhaps other skills.

Still, I need to be careful of my association with the Thieves Guild as I do not wish for my reputation to be. I work so hard to get my leadership back up after my less then brave display on my first Quest end of meeting the Reaper. That does not mean I cannot learn from the very thieves that others avoid or mistrust, I was having some knowledge of the perhaps less savory part of The Town. Time will tell what is to come.

20th Aug, 2016 - 3:48am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Jonathon Charmer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

Town Temple of Solace

The Town's Temple of Solace, a place I have great interest in and yet and barred from entering. Why? Because I am told that I have the wrong or, a bad aura and that my presence would be disruptive despite me having no intention or interest and causing trouble.

That, and what if I see two change my aura or to improve myself? They sure seem to have no interest in drawing me into the flock, as it were, I could have become devote member and yet allow me not even a chance. Which, I shall admit, is quite frustrating and bothersome. At this point in time I could go anywhere else in the Town except the Temple of Solace. If I am to become the Ruler of King shouldn't I be allowed to enter any place I desire?

If I could, I would be willing to improve myself both spiritually and in nature. Yet, it would seem that is not yet the time so perhaps in the future. I will see what I can learn there, and perhaps gain much for devoting time and effort to spend time there.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Jonathon the Charmer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,