Jonathon the Charmer - Page 4 of 7

Town Crier The Town Cryer was a useful fellow. - Page 4 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 11th Dec, 2016 - 1:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Closed
ROK II Character 35
22nd Aug, 2016 - 12:21am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Jonathon the Charmer - Page 4

Town Brothel

The Dream Whisperer seems to have finally given me something I can really talk about. The Town Brothel, after the Tavern, in many ways became like a second home though I was still fairly young when I first entered the establishment. I saw so much potential there, so much to learn though I have sadly not had the funds necessary to truly excel in what I could be taught. Yet, I will forever be greatful to the Matron.

As time goes on I wish to continue to learn the art of pleasuring others, though I did learn quite quickly how to Mesmerize and attract. Admittedly one thing that will be a bit more difficult, is learning how to draw the attention of Orcs as I admit I see them as the least attractive of races. The very thought of finding myself spending a night the orc woman leaves more than a little bit of distaste, though perhaps there could still be use of such skill. Humans and Elves on the other hand, I am all for as I've seen many attractive females between the two.

Sponsored Links:
24th Aug, 2016 - 4:53am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Charmer Jonathon

Mind Guild Town Studium Generale

The Mind Guild, the Town's Studium Generale became a very valuable place of learning for myself. At this point I have mastered majority if topics and skills possible there except for Magick, the Languages of the land, and that of Chemistry or Alchemy. At this point in time I could very well know more on the subjects taught then the majority of the teachers their, given my mastery of them.

Still, no opportunity to teach there has presented itself and it perhaps never will. Still, if it did I would be happy to offer what I know when not adventuring or pursuing my ultimate motivation of becoming Ruler of Kings. I am greatful to the teachers there though, in spreading the time to teach me. Yet as it is said, it is often the young who are the carry-on for the old.

27th Aug, 2016 - 3:05am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Jonathon the Charmer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Town Mystic Counsel

Never really spent much time in the Town Mystic Counsel, largely because she never seemed to really have much to offer until later when healing potions could be found there. Yes I conversed with the woman there, but I never really got to know her. Her way of life simply seemed so different from my own path comma I did not consider her as strongly yes perhaps I should.

Still, when I can afford it her healing potions are quite useful and I'm sure at some point her potion to heal poison will come to be of use. I admit I wish I had the resources necessary to acquire from her at least a few potions to help me on my journey. Particularly on patrol, now that the bears have appeared and it so often left me to meet the Reaper.

30th Aug, 2016 - 11:42am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Page 4 Charmer Jonathon

Town Body Guild

For the longest time, since before the Palace of Parody appeared, Jonathan head not been allowed to join the Town Body Guild as it was deemed too weak to join. This has annoyed the young man, and yet such concerns were now in the past.

Still, because of such things the Body Guild was not a place as deer's heart to him nor had it been a place where he spent much of his time. No, and instead he spent more time expanding his Mind then improving his Body. Yet there was still things that he increased, such as his Reflexes and reaction time as well his ability to Run. More, Jonathon also begin to increase his skill with all variety of swords, with the eventual goal actually to become a master fencer and duelist though he had a ways to go.

All in all the Town Body Guild had its purposes, the man simply had the tiniest bit of grudges for not being allowed to enter sooner and make use of the facility. How was one supposed to increase their Body unless they were given the resources to do so? They did not seem to understand this.

31st Aug, 2016 - 12:16pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Charmer Jonathon

Town Stables

The Town Stables were at first of little interest to me, especially since they did not even provide horses. It was not until the Stables provided transportation to and from The Town to Llafair that I gained an interest in this place. Admittedly, this may come to be at mydisadvantage as many other things I may have neglected in my studies and training.

Yet, I'm searching that more and more use how come has the Stables experience more business from those travellers and adventurers traveling from the two cities. Perhaps in time I may be able to get better idea on the layout of the structure and history of how the Stables came to be. Perhaps its background may even be of great interest, offering a story I can tell others.

1st Sep, 2016 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Jonathon the Charmer

Town Exchequer

I haven't had the chance of really making use of the Town Exchequer's services, either to save money or to receive it for during certain assignments. Still, I have kept them in mind as when I have more time available I do plan on doing extensive work in the library's archives as well as piecing together the history of the Town and the many places or people found there.

Yes it will have to wait, given the surprises and challenges that have been placed before me. Given how many times I've seen the Reaper I will need to first improve my skill with swords as well as with Magick. It is then that I will be able to start completing assignments offered within the city to then receive payment from the Town Exchequer.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Dec, 2016 - 12:22am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Jonathon Charmer - Page 4

Advisor Description

She was a women of nobility what Jonathon had gained the attention of. They had met when he had first arrived at the town, at first not thinking much of the young man before her but having impressed her during conversation. It was a cordial meeting, though at first she was a bit dismissive. With questions and discussions of many topics, Evelyn seemed to grow more and more intrigued in the young man.

Since that first meeting, Jonathon has notice Evelyn watching him and was secretly pleased. He wanted to impress her, perhaps even raise to the point have the aristocrat sees him as her equal or better perhaps. One where the relationship might go, well he hoped that the women might be of great source of advice and connections as well a trusted friend or ally in his path to become the Ruler of Kings.

Still, Jonathon had not told her of his true motivations. Though he felt Evelyn might have some consideration of such. Perhaps though she might suspect the young man might grow to distracted with other things though liked to think that the aristocrat had hopes of him truly becoming great as she would tell him from time to time. Yet, like all nobility, Jonathon knew that given the nature of such things he might not be able to fully trust her.

11th Dec, 2016 - 1:19am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Jonathon Charmer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 4

Town Crier

The Town Cryer was a useful fellow. Always having important or interesting information through out the day. News, personal messages, notice of work or assignments, and other such things.

Though some may see him unimportant, a man such as myself understood the importance of having one to report the going one in The Town. I had always considered ways to make better use of the fellow, maybe even pay him to send out messages of my own or see if he might look into for me.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Jonathon the Charmer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,