Jonathon the Charmer - Page 6 of 7

Message to Advisor More and more I learn, and - Page 6 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 5th Feb, 2017 - 11:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 
Closed
ROK II Character 35
25th Dec, 2016 - 9:56am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Jonathon the Charmer - Page 6

Speaking To The Horse

He seems to sense something near that he does not like, saying he feel danger but cannot see it. More, this stable is an unfamiliar place and he does not fully trust you or others that might near.

I assured the horse I would look into what might be causing him unease and getting rid of the danger. I suspect the possibility of a spirit or other creature of the otherworldy, as animals are perceptive of such.

Sponsored Links:
30th Dec, 2016 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Charmer Jonathon

Message to Advisor

Greetings, fair Lady Evelyn.

There have been ups an downs, but generally my path has been going well. I have escaped the grip of death yet again, much to my frustration during patrol where I have been doing so well as of late. Yet I suppose that such may make sense. Recently the marauders have been making use of archers, yet while my armour is strong and my health sound it would seem these archers had too much effect during my late patrol.

I have been increasing my skills and abilities still, a fair few being most helpful, as well completed a number of assignments. Admittedly, there was one assignment I wish to have made more attention too in which knowing who I would be spending company with. Still, lets see if perhaps I can such forgotten and left unknown. Moving on, I have prepared myself well this time around with a few healing elixirs in my pack just in case there are any issues.

Again, I offer the greatest thanks to your time and attention towards me. I hold nothing but appreciation in my heart and fair affection my friend. I have not, nor will I ever move from my path of my own choice.

Yours humbly, Jonathon.

5th Jan, 2017 - 6:13am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Jonathon the Charmer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

More and more, I grows stronger. I come up with new tricks and strategies for the challenges ahead, though I fear my soul may have been weakened by my numerous brushes with death. With some help from a friend, I was able to bring strength to my soul and find myself a bit more like I was before. Still, all does not feel right, not yet but in time perhaps I can face those I lost against in battle and redeem my mistakes.

I have surpassed a rival, and soon I will be another step closer to my goals. My thanks yet again for being there to help and advise Lady Evelyn. My appreciation knows no bounds when it comes to your gifts and attention. Remember, remember the seasons to come before I will find myself more where I need to be and as long as my cunning is intact leaving be to learn and experience all that may come before me on my jouncy.

19th Jan, 2017 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Page 6 Charmer Jonathon

Message to Advisor

As per your advice, I will be earning the gold necessary by way of patrols or other assignments so as to train in the skills needed better survive the dangers before me and farther increase my ability in the magickal arts. This and many more so I can avoid meeting death.

Thanks you again for all your time and attention, it is very much appreciated. To farther my goals, and move forward in my path, it is always nice to have any ally to look to. Still, even now I am curious of your continued support as well what I might be offering for you.

20th Jan, 2017 - 1:51am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Charmer Jonathon

How I could have prevented my mother's death

It was a shock learning today that Mother had died. I received a letter from father, and at first I had to reread many times as I could not believe it. She had been sick, for quite a few months. In my shame, I realized that this had been unknown to me because I had not written home for quite some time. Not even when my family sent money did I stop to think. I had though, 'I can write them tomorrow', yet I never did.

How I could have prevented my mother's death, could I have prevented it? Perhaps, though even if I could not I should have been there in her last moment. She had cared so deeply for me, and I had believed so had I for her. Yet, where had my care and attention gone when I should have been by her side? I had forgotten her, and I found myself unable to see a way of forgiving myself for this.

Perhaps I could have spoken with the Town Mystic, maybe she might have had a remedy. If not, surely elsewhere? I have come so far yet now I have lost that which can never be replaced. I may be in reflection on this for quite some time. A somber month is ahead of me I feel, though I probably should visit Father and see about being there for my Mother's funeral at least.

20th Jan, 2017 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Jonathon the Charmer

Message to Advisor

Though I mourn the lose of my mother, I have decided to continue on my path. I have increased my learning in Magick and in allowing me to weather greater blows. Though in general I have still been able to defeat all who oppose me in one or perhaps two hits. I used money given to me in my mother's will and father as also agreed to continue to send money as well. Still, he doubts my resolve and ambitions claiming I still focus too much time on learning that which has little use.

I have begin exploring, and thankfully have not run into any lions. All other I face have gone down easily, thankfully, though I do worry something may come out to surprise me. It frustrates me still though how much of the luck I once had has left me, many deaths taking from me what had once been my greatest strength. Sighs, the means in which I continue my path has changed so much from what I had originally planned though I have still been doing so well. No longer the learned scholar, bard, and mage I once thought I would be but now something of a warrior skilled in many things with magick and a familiar to aid me in battle.

I can still charm, yet death has taken from me some of the fire I once had. Still, perhaps all such things shall improve in time and I will get again have my Soul strengthened and my luck returned.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Jan, 2017 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Jonathon Charmer - Page 6

Message to Advisor

I've increased in all the areas that you have specified I would like your advice on whether I should reenter the tournaments that I had previously failed in and was killed? I feel strongly that I'd be able to win such tournaments, and yet that is what I thought previously when original taking the assignments.

Whether on patrol or exploring on my own, whather facing Marauders or Bandits, Plains People or Loners, Pack of Wolves or Lions, Giant Ants or Bears, I can now face all such dangers confidently.

I wish to move forward, but I cannot afford to die anymore nor to continue to weaken my Soul from encounters with the Reaper.

5th Feb, 2017 - 11:18am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Jonathon Charmer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 6

Message to Advisor

More and more I learn, and yet live seems to enjoy throwing surprises my way. Whenever I begin growing confidant, I meet with that which overcomes me. I know to be careful and yet even when I am it appears such is not enough. I have other rivals in becoming the Ruler of Kings and setback cause me to fall behind.

I watch, I listen, yet it seems I still perhaps I still miss some detail or allow overconfidence to become my hubris. Sighs, once I believe I have gotten the pattern down I see something I had not planned for. What I wonder can I do to farther improve and push me forward? Admittedly, what I really desire is to explore, but as of right now there is only so little I can do.

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Jonathon the Charmer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,