Jonathon the Charmer - Page 7 of 7

Jonathon was getting old, far older then he - Page 7 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 11th Feb, 2018 - 6:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 7 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 
Closed
ROK II Character 35
16th Sep, 2017 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Jonathon the Charmer - Page 7

Most beautiful lady of Jonathon

She is a beauty with long raven hair and dark complexion, with a exotic look which suggested that she has traveled far from a foreign land. Her dress is a dark yet vibrant blue, going down to her feet and covering all but her left shoulder and arm. With her right hand touching the jewelry that went down her left arm and a bracket on her wrist which compliments well her brown skin.

Her eyes a dark green, yet seemingly kept more downcast though wondering up with curiosity at different sights and smells. Though moving with a calm grace, she seemed uncertain or even nervous with so many about. It was clear this was her first time within The Town, avoiding conversation with most that she walked past.

Sponsored Links:
12th Nov, 2017 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Charmer Jonathon

I wonder if my father is really dead

I wonder if my father is really dead, having followed after my mother to provide her with company in the afterlife. I hope not, as losing one parent brings enough sorrow. It was more then that though, as if they had both passed on it will mean that I can no longer give them the life of ease and comfort I always wished to provide them, in return for all they had done for me.

12th Nov, 2017 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Jonathon the Charmer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

Greetings Lady Evelyn, it has been a while since I've contacted you in this way. It is with my sincerest apologies in not keeping up today that I now provide you news of some of my activity.

You see I still seek to figure out where I want to go from here, since the luck I was once known for having has long since run out. Or so it appears, with how many times it seems that I have met the death before being brought back.

I'm even starting to wonder it's becoming the ruler of kings is still within my grasp, or what I really desire. I've seen others, perhaps more deserving of taking on such responsibility, while I have been distant and yet what do I show for myself if I do not continue on my path?

11th Feb, 2018 - 6:08am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Page 7 Charmer Jonathon

Jonathon was getting old, far older then he should have with his reckless use of the runes which had allowed him to accomplish so much. Now he had slowed down, accomplishing less and less. His parents were death, had been for a while, and looking into the mirror he could see just how much he had aged. With what wealth he had left, the old man stayed in his home most of the time. After fifty years, he found himself getting seriously ill and died in his sleep. Without children, or even a wife. His mind still wondering to the raven haired woman he had seen so many years ago, not having a chance to meet her as he once wished. He did not become the ruler of kings, nor had he come close.

+  « First of 7 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Jonathon the Charmer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,