Jonathon the Charmer - Page 7 of 7

Jonathon was getting old, far older then he - Page 7 - Text RPG, Text MMORPG - Posted: 11th Feb, 2018 - 6:08am

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 4 37 73 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  « First of 7 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 
ROK II Character 35
Post Date: 16th Sep, 2017 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

Level:
Action: Living
ROK II

Thomaslee
Premium
(+)

Jonathon the Charmer - Page 7

Most beautiful lady of Jonathon

She is a beauty with long raven hair and dark complexion, with a exotic look which suggested that she has traveled far from a foreign land. Her dress is a dark yet vibrant blue, going down to her feet and covering all but her left shoulder and arm. With her right hand touching the jewelry that went down her left arm and a bracket on her wrist which compliments well her brown skin.

Her eyes a dark green, yet seemingly kept more downcast though wondering up with curiosity at different sights and smells. Though moving with a calm grace, she seemed uncertain or even nervous with so many about. It was clear this was her first time within The Town, avoiding conversation with most that she walked past.

Post Date: 12th Nov, 2017 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #

Level:
ROK II

Thomaslee
Premium
(+)

Charmer Jonathon

I wonder if my father is really dead

I wonder if my father is really dead, having followed after my mother to provide her with company in the afterlife. I hope not, as losing one parent brings enough sorrow. It was more then that though, as if they had both passed on it will mean that I can no longer give them the life of ease and comfort I always wished to provide them, in return for all they had done for me.

Post Date: 12th Nov, 2017 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #

Level:
ROK II

Thomaslee
Premium
(+)

Jonathon the Charmer MMORPG Text & RPG Text

Message to Advisor

Greetings Lady Evelyn, it has been a while since I've contacted you in this way. It is with my sincerest apologies in not keeping up today that I now provide you news of some of my activity.

You see I still seek to figure out where I want to go from here, since the luck I was once known for having has long since run out. Or so it appears, with how many times it seems that I have met the death before being brought back.

I'm even starting to wonder it's becoming the ruler of kings is still within my grasp, or what I really desire. I've seen others, perhaps more deserving of taking on such responsibility, while I have been distant and yet what do I show for myself if I do not continue on my path?

Post Date: 11th Feb, 2018 - 6:08am / Post ID: #

Level:
ROK II

Thomaslee
Premium
(+)

Page 7 Charmer Jonathon

Jonathon was getting old, far older then he should have with his reckless use of the runes which had allowed him to accomplish so much. Now he had slowed down, accomplishing less and less. His parents were death, had been for a while, and looking into the mirror he could see just how much he had aged. With what wealth he had left, the old man stayed in his home most of the time. After fifty years, he found himself getting seriously ill and died in his sleep. Without children, or even a wife. His mind still wondering to the raven haired woman he had seen so many years ago, not having a chance to meet her as he once wished. He did not become the ruler of kings, nor had he come close.

Guest please SHARE: "Jonathon the Charmer" on:

+  « First of 7 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 
Sponsored Links:

If you have input into "Jonathon the Charmer" do not be shy, give your input
Options Closed Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: Jonathon the Charmer

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Top 20 FP Owners

1. Krakyn - 20,660
2. KNtoran - 15,711
3. Usabookworm - 12,994
4. ICon - 8,725
5. News - 8,342
6. FairMaiden - 8,006
7. Kelic - 7,497
8. Play by post - 6,788
9. ScottI - 5,900
10. DianeC - 4,031
Auto Updated: Every 31 minutes.
11. Cinder - 3,760
12. Canabusis - 3,146
13. Felipe - 2,886
14. ChristianD - 2,621
15. Buddha - 2,588
16. Susanshadow - 2,575
17. Seath - 2,566
18. Fyfasan - 2,550
19. Kullgen - 2,550
20. Dragon - 2,540

Highlights

Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 5 Hours Ago
What Does A Drug Mule Look Like?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Hunter 5.4 Days Ago
Russia vs USA: Will there be a World War over the expansion of Russia? By News 1 Week Ago
Donald Trump: Can you see him as the next President of one of the most powerful countries in the world, the United States of America? By News 1 Week Ago
The Trump Immigration Wall: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 1st Apr, 2018 - 11:12am
Bulletproof Backpacks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Champion 24th Mar, 2018 - 7:36pm
A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By anronrosby 20th Mar, 2018 - 5:54am
Nikolas Cruz: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Comstat 10th Mar, 2018 - 3:52pm
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 7th Feb, 2018 - 12:03am
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Gknightbc 18th Nov, 2017 - 5:34pm
Wide Screen Columns: Now your screen is not as empty as before. What are your thoughts about this new feature in the Community? By JB 14th Oct, 2017 - 12:32am
Offensive Trademarks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm

Updated every: 14 minutes