Jonathon the Charmer - Page 2 of 7

Understanding the hidden message in The Town - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 10th Aug, 2016 - 6:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »
Closed
ROK II Character 35
2nd Aug, 2016 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Jonathon the Charmer - Page 2

The Town Guard

The Town Guard, I have yet to really interact with them much. I made sure to keep to The Tavern before I had my home, as such I do not have to worry about them catching me homeless. I've seen them about but I don't really speak with them.

I've kept my nose clean and out of trouble, so really I am the town guard really haven't had much reason to talk much to each other. I have headed over to the Jail before and if memory serves I have even done some work there, but it was always of my own choice.

I do admit though, Im very appreciative of them being around Im keeping the streets free of thieves and other troublemakers. Though the work they do is not for me, I can still give a tip of the hat or a nod of the head as I walk by.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Aug, 2016 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Charmer Jonathon

Thoughts on the Chancellor

My thoughts on the Chancellor are mixed, as I both admire and distrust him to different degrees. In many ways learning from him in way of etiquette and other such things will be important in my pursuit of being the Ruler of Kings. Except I wonder as well if he might be a stumbling block if I am not careful.

Still, for the time being I will make sure to seek him as an ally and not a foe. Until I've learned all I can from him, I will seek to keep on his good side. All in pursuit of my goals and motivation for the future. I will do what I must. I am just glad I have not left a bad impression, so I can gain his trust and gain experience enough to learn in the skills that he knows.

5th Aug, 2016 - 2:42am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Jonathon the Charmer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Drinking at the Tavern

Drinking at Tavern was always fun, there was even a few times I paid for a round so everyone could have a drink and even got a few cheers for it. No I have not had much opportunity to learn of the games played there, of cards and dice, I do have interest getting more experience in such.

An interesting thing I noticed, is that give another enough to drink and they tell all sorts of story. At times even saying more than I should, things that could very well get them in trouble for blabbing at the tavern. Yet in such situations I simply smile and keep silent as I listen or perhaps say something to encourage them to say even more.

6th Aug, 2016 - 2:50am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Page 2 Charmer Jonathon

Renting a room at the Tavern

I was admittedly both grateful and frustrated finding myself renting a room at the Tavern, especially for as long as I had to do so. I will forever be appreciative to the tavern owner the night was able to have a roof over my head, though I did have to work everyday to make sure that I could pay for it. So much time I spend there.

Looking back, my first day in the Town I have not made the best choices no looking at what I have become now shows just how much I have grown and how much closer I have come to fulfilling my goals and aspirations. In many ways the Tavern became a second home for me and though I know one of my own part of me actually looks back fondly on my time there, even if such had been embarrassing at the time.

7th Aug, 2016 - 3:06am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Charmer Jonathon

Favorite Skill training

Ah, my favorite skill training. I've given this much thought, and why do you believe I've come up with an answer there are many skills I've actually enjoyed training and getting to learn. Yet my decision, I believe, is that of Mesmerize as it at the time most closely relates with my wish to charm and beguile other.

Still over time I have learned many things, that of History, that is Geography, that of Architecture, of Calligraphy, of Know Enemies, Magician, Music, Artist, and more. Really at this point I've come to believe but I may be more qualified to be a teacher then many of those I have studied under. Ive even considered asking if I made it, as I have mastered so much knowledge.

8th Aug, 2016 - 3:16am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Jonathon the Charmer

If gold were plentiful I would

Ah, yes if gold was plentiful I would spend more learning and training in the more difficult skills, those that could better represent other aspects of who I am. I would master the many languages of the land, even knowledge of traps and both had to find them and disable them. I would even go so far as they say that I have a desire to master all that is within the great school learning in The Town, so that I may perhaps become the greatest teacher.

There's also training but I seek to improve and even master when it to bringing pleasure to others, though more that of humans and elves then admittedly the less enjoyable orcs. I would master the art of swordplay, in all manner of blades. I finally also improve my way of life in general, the home I live when, even the clothes I wear and the equipment I use.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Aug, 2016 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Jonathon Charmer - Page 2

My conspiracy theory

My conspiracy theory in that the Palace of Parody is under a spell that keeps all who join stuck in limbo and that the labyrinth is an extension of this. Tis why that the corridors and passages are forever changing, and how it's link seems so random with strange rat dogs wondering within.

More there's the one who leads it, an odd woman who cares not for coin but pretty pebbles with no discernible value. What she uses them for I'm not sure, but I do believe there is a purpose for them. I do have other theories and ideas about this place and maybe I can get them together after a little research and explain my thoughts of its history.

10th Aug, 2016 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Jonathon Charmer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Understanding the hidden message in The Town

Understanding the hidden message in The Town, why was the stock given? What hidden message in The Town?

Hmm, maybe I need to go back and do some additional exploring and talking with others so that I may come to understand the meaning of this and why the Dream Whisperer asked that I write about it. There must be a purpose, as I believe there always is. Why would this mysterious figure tell me to write of the subject unless it was important?

Still, since I'm always seeking knowledge and understanding when I do discover the hidden message in The Town I will do I can to learn what it means. Perhaps there's more to my home then I originally knew.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Jonathon the Charmer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,