Pokemon Go - Page 5 of 5

I played this game when it came out but my - Page 5 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 15th Jul, 2020 - 5:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Discuss  Pokemon Go
Post Date: 10th Jul, 2017 - 11:21am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Pokemon Go - Page 5

Link between Pokémon Go and a healthier lifestyle: Is it true? Playing a popular physically-interactive, smartphone based game, like Pokémon GO, may actually promote exercise, a new study has concluded. The researchers suggest that while many smartphone functions may promote sedentary activity, they are hopeful that playing physically-interactive, smartphone based video games like Pokémon GO may help promote walking and reduce sitting in college students. Source 5o.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Dec, 2017 - 9:27am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Go Pokemon

Pokémon Go could help people who struggle socially. Video games may have a reputation for attracting introverts, but when it comes to augmented reality games like Pokémon Go, extroverts tend to be better players. That's the key finding of a new psychology study, the first to look at the impact of players' personalities, social competence and social anxiety when playing the hit mobile game. Source 9r.

10th Nov, 2018 - 9:44am / Post ID: #

Pokemon Go Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Pokemon Go is an interesting game, but if you have no friends to play it with it's not really that fun. It uses your GPS and google maps to find the pokemons. But as most games it is very hard to get ahead without paying.

Also business can pay for those poke-stops where those that want to catch pokemons can come and wait for them.

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2018 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

Pokemon Go
A Friend

Page 5 Go Pokemon

I played Pokemon Go pretty hardcore for like 3 months when it first launched but to try to jump in now I would be so far behind in levels there's no way to catch up. I feel the game was a great experiment on what the technology "Augmented Reality" is capable of. I look forward to future implementations of this technology.

19th Nov, 2018 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #

Go Pokemon

I played for all of about 3 weeks before I deleted the app. I was working 60 hours a week at the time and I just didn't have time or energy to truly enjoy it.

12th Apr, 2020 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

Pokemon Go

I remember when this was the coolest thing. Was it 2016? If I had the time, I would play it all the time!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Jul, 2020 - 5:57am / Post ID: #

Pokemon Go - Page 5

I played this game when it came out but my interest didn’t last long since I need to be on the move or in new locations to get more pokemon. I started playing again a few months ago because I’ve been travelling a lot lately.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Pokemon Go

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,