Pokemon Go - Page 5 of 5

I remember when this was the coolest thing. - Page 5 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 12th Apr, 2020 - 11:28pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Add Reply QReply
Discuss  Pokemon Go
Post Date: 10th Jul, 2017 - 11:21am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Pokemon Go - Page 5

Link between Pokémon Go and a healthier lifestyle: Is it true? Playing a popular physically-interactive, smartphone based game, like Pokémon GO, may actually promote exercise, a new study has concluded. The researchers suggest that while many smartphone functions may promote sedentary activity, they are hopeful that playing physically-interactive, smartphone based video games like Pokémon GO may help promote walking and reduce sitting in college students. Source 5o.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Dec, 2017 - 9:27am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Go Pokemon

Pokémon Go could help people who struggle socially. Video games may have a reputation for attracting introverts, but when it comes to augmented reality games like Pokémon Go, extroverts tend to be better players. That's the key finding of a new psychology study, the first to look at the impact of players' personalities, social competence and social anxiety when playing the hit mobile game. Source 9r.

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2018 - 9:44am / Post ID: #

Member Member
[?] CPosts: 35
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 2.8%
[+] Gain: 15.00 FP
Charm: 2

Pokemon Go Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Pokemon Go is an interesting game, but if you have no friends to play it with it's not really that fun. It uses your GPS and google maps to find the pokemons. But as most games it is very hard to get ahead without paying.

Also business can pay for those poke-stops where those that want to catch pokemons can come and wait for them.

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2018 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 50
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 4.6%
[+] Gain: 316.00 FP
Charm: 8

Page 5 Go Pokemon

I played Pokemon Go pretty hardcore for like 3 months when it first launched but to try to jump in now I would be so far behind in levels there's no way to catch up. I feel the game was a great experiment on what the technology "Augmented Reality" is capable of. I look forward to future implementations of this technology.

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2018 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #

Member Junior
[?] CPosts: 44
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 2.6%
[+] Gain: 15.00 FP
Charm: 1

Go Pokemon

I played for all of about 3 weeks before I deleted the app. I was working 60 hours a week at the time and I just didn't have time or energy to truly enjoy it.

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2020 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

Lightsabove
Premium Editor
[?] CPosts: 280
Avg: 26.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 2,289.10 FP
Charm: 14

Pokemon Go

I remember when this was the coolest thing. Was it 2016? If I had the time, I would play it all the time!

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Sponsored Links:

Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Pokemon Go

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2020
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,

ROK II

The PvP Elitist

Devious

Merlin

Sensuality

Krusten

Romantic

Krusten

Friendship

Krusten

Chivalry

Krusten

Art of War

Merlin

Lover or Fighter?

The ROK II Player to Player interface allows your Character to make secret meetings with other Characters to create alliances or establish secret relationships. The option to reward each other in certain areas is offered: Devious, Sensual, Romantic, Friendship, Chivalry and the Art of War.

World Issues

China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By News 1 Week Ago
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By Opinion 1 Week Ago
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By Lori 6th Feb, 2020 - 9:40pm
USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By Shadow 3rd Feb, 2020 - 1:03pm
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By News 25th Oct, 2019 - 5:47am
North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By News 5th Jan, 2019 - 12:10pm
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 11th Jul, 2018 - 8:00pm
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Wizard 15th Jan, 2018 - 9:36am
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Swell 17th Oct, 2017 - 4:17pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm