Pokemon Go - Page 5 of 5

I played for all of about 3 weeks before I - Page 5 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 19th Nov, 2018 - 9:16pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Add Reply Q
Discuss  Pokemon Go
Post Date: 10th Jul, 2017 - 11:21am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Pokemon Go - Page 5

Link between Pokémon Go and a healthier lifestyle: Is it true? Playing a popular physically-interactive, smartphone based game, like Pokémon GO, may actually promote exercise, a new study has concluded. The researchers suggest that while many smartphone functions may promote sedentary activity, they are hopeful that playing physically-interactive, smartphone based video games like Pokémon GO may help promote walking and reduce sitting in college students. Source 5o.

Post Date: 15th Dec, 2017 - 9:27am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Go Pokemon

Pokémon Go could help people who struggle socially. Video games may have a reputation for attracting introverts, but when it comes to augmented reality games like Pokémon Go, extroverts tend to be better players. That's the key finding of a new psychology study, the first to look at the impact of players' personalities, social competence and social anxiety when playing the hit mobile game. Source 9r.

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2018 - 9:44am / Post ID: #

Member Member
[?] CPosts: 35
Avg: 1.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 53%
[+] Gain: 0.80 FP
Charm: 2

Pokemon Go Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Pokemon Go is an interesting game, but if you have no friends to play it with it's not really that fun. It uses your GPS and google maps to find the pokemons. But as most games it is very hard to get ahead without paying.

Also business can pay for those poke-stops where those that want to catch pokemons can come and wait for them.

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2018 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

Premium Graced
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 50
Avg: 3.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 316.00 FP
Charm: 8

Page 5 Go Pokemon

I played Pokemon Go pretty hardcore for like 3 months when it first launched but to try to jump in now I would be so far behind in levels there's no way to catch up. I feel the game was a great experiment on what the technology "Augmented Reality" is capable of. I look forward to future implementations of this technology.

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2018 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #

Member Junior
[?] CPosts: 42
Avg: 2.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 69%
[+] Gain: 2.84 FP
Charm: 1

Go Pokemon

I played for all of about 3 weeks before I deleted the app. I was working 60 hours a week at the time and I just didn't have time or energy to truly enjoy it.

Guest please SHARE: "Pokemon Go" on:

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Sponsored Links:

If Pokemon Go is not what you are looking for then you may wish to Start A NEW Topic.
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Pokemon Go

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,

Country (State) of the Day

Palestine

Country of the day Palestine

Unanswered Threads for Palestine, which is the Country or State of the Day! Bonus FP & Charm for these Topics. See Here. Updated: Every hour.

Highlights

Stan Lee: Top  Stan Lee Comics By SMF 13 Hours Ago Discuss It!
Donald Trump: Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history. By Trans 13 Hours Ago Discuss It!
Russia vs USA: Russia Tactics versus U.S.A. Vs Russia Russia: 'The Evil Empire'? Are they all that bad or is it just the USA trying to portray Russia as bad because they are a world power with land bigger and a society very different from the USA ideal? By Prodigy 4.3 Days Ago Discuss It!
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: global warming Global warming has been in and out as the "latest" hot topic for many years. It is, according to modern scientists, the result of man-made industrial pollutants, clearing forested areas, agriculture, etc. But now they are thinking it started way before the Industrial Revolution... By News 6 Days Ago Discuss It!
Kissing Up To The Boss In The Workplace: Top  Kissing Up Boss In Workplace By Reformist 22nd Nov, 2018 - 7:05pm Discuss It!
The Trump Immigration Wall: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By Reformist 21st Nov, 2018 - 12:16am Discuss It!
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By Pureyang 14th Nov, 2018 - 3:03pm Discuss It!
Your View On The Nature Of Interests: By News 4th Jul, 2018 - 7:30pm Discuss It!
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: New look at Atheists and their thinking - Atheism - Athiest - Do Not Believe In God By Gknightbc 18th Nov, 2017 - 5:34pm Discuss It!
Wide Screen Columns: Best of  Wide Screen Columns Users with wide screen monitors can benefit from more content on every page. By JB 14th Oct, 2017 - 12:32am Discuss It!
Offensive Trademarks: Best of  Offensive Trademarks By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm Discuss It!

Updated every: 14 minutes