Negative Perception Of Blacks Rises With More News Watching, Studies Say - Page 2 of 2

alskann I think you are very correct the whole - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 23rd Jul, 2008 - 5:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Scientific research on racism, racial issues, race relations, differences in health and medical treatment by race and related issues.
23rd Jul, 2008 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #

Negative Perception Of Blacks Rises With More News Watching, Studies Say - Page 2

alskann I think you are very correct the whole survey was done to slant the results as most surveys are. After all if they found no lopsided results it would not be news worthy.

I so agree Daria being taught how to interpret the news is for every one and it should be part of the regular courses in school.

I am biases in some regards but not based on race, I developed this from my own experiences and try hard to keep them at bay. Reading more on the topic or talking to other with different experiences I find helps a lot. After all a prejudice of any sort comes from a frequent exposure to some bad elements of specific races or culture or from family teaching. For me it was some very bad first second and even fourth impressions most stem from the difference in the value system of the persons involved.

Sponsored Links:
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Negative Perception Of Blacks Rises With More News Watching, Studies Say

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,