Eajohnson Introduction

Eajohnson Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 27th Aug, 2016 - 2:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2016 - 1:05am / Post ID: #

Eajohnson Introduction
A Friend

Eajohnson Introduction

I've been playing Dungeons & Dragons for two years, and I'm interested in expanding my opportunities for participation in the Dungeons & Dragons community. Currently, I'm involved in three Dungeons & Dragons campaigns that meet regularly. I think that I will be able to improve my role playing skills by participating in a text-based Dungeons & Dragons campaign (Or at least that is my goal).

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2016 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Eajohnson

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons Role-Player

Welcome Adventurer! We bid thee greetings and we're glorified by thy declaration to be part and parcel of good adventuring.

For thy knowledge all Dungeons & Dragons Role-playing Games are kept here: [+] Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Board. To learn the 1-2-3 steps for Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go straight to the Dungeons & Dragons Start Guide where a sage has posted steps to follow.

Don't worry young master, there is also another Thread for thy consideration: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?. Yet, if ye still be havin' questions do ask here, thy Introduction Thread, and someone will address thee.

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2016 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

Eajohnson Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Eajohnson! Nice to have you here. Text based Role-playing Games can definitely improve live role-play because you get to take the time you need to properly express your character without time constraints. Which version of Dungeons & Dragons are you interested in?

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2016 - 10:40am / Post ID: #

Member Seasoned
[?] CPosts: 121
Flag Posts: 316
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 2.6%
[+] Gain: 515.95 FP
Charm: 15

Introduction Eajohnson

Welcome to the forums Eajohnson. Play By Post games are great to expand on your character and think better your action. Plus you can meet people from all over the globe and know other cultures and trains of thought.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 2nd Nov, 2015 - 12:25am
Signature:
Post Date: 27th Aug, 2016 - 2:05am / Post ID: #

Eajohnson Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Eajohnson

Welcome to the forums. We have lots of different Role-playing Games for you to chose from. Take a look around and then join the games you wish to be part of. See you in the Role-playing Games.

> TOPIC: Eajohnson Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,