Belial Introduction

Belial Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 26th Aug, 2016 - 7:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2016 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #

Belial Introduction
A Friend

Belial Introduction

As a person with a very active life and very little time to play the games that I enjoy so much, I have chosen to look for the online play by post type games. I have come to this site and I have been surprised to see that there is a larger community here that actually discuss much more than just gaming. The topics are relevant and it seems to be intellectual discussions. This would seem a good option to explore.

As for myself. I am an open minded individual with too many interests to mention. The only two things I do not know something about is sports and cars.

However, I look forward to getting into all kinds of discussions with the people of this site and to hopefully get some new perspective on new topics.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Aug, 2016 - 4:11pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Belial

Welcome Pathfinder Role-Player

Salutations. Be ye a dedicated warrior that seeketh adventure? For Pathfinder Play by Post start participating forthwith here: [+] Pathfinder Role-playing Game Board where all the Member managed Role-playing Games are located.

To weed out the Dungeons & Dragons games and just see Pathfinder look here: Pathfinder

To create a Character look for any Thread that says "Create Character" and start there for instance: ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters.

Not sure how to put thy right foot in front of thy left? Seek help here: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2016 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

Belial Introduction
A Friend

Belial Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Yes this is a great place to be and if you want to do some role playing gaming you can look and see all the options that you may wish to join. Take you time and look around and check things out and join where your interests take you.

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2016 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

Member Seasoned
[?] CPosts: 121
Flag Posts: 316
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 2.6%
[+] Gain: 515.95 FP
Charm: 15

Introduction Belial

Welcome to the forums. It is a great way to play an Role-playing Game in play-by-post way if you do not have free time to attend the meetings of a group. Also that the forums are multithemed, there are a great way to learn things and discuss them, again without the pressure of time.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 2nd Nov, 2015 - 12:25am
Signature:
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2016 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Belial

User Belial, thank you for your Donation, your Membership has been upgraded to Premium and the relevant FP has been deposited into your account as a way of us expressing our gratitude that you are willing to Donate towards the progress of the Community. You now have access to the Hidden Boards and can start a Private Blog or get your personal Avatar if you wish. Now a whole new world awaits you within the Community. For further help you may ask here or contact the Architect directly.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2016 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,028
Flag Posts: 51,685
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.43 FP
Charm: 394

Belial Introduction

Thank you for supporting our work here. I sent you an Email, you can reply to it with your photo attached for your new custom Avatar.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Belial Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,