Mjvb Introduction

Mjvb Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 10th Sep, 2016 - 10:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2016 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

Mjvb Introduction
A Friend

Mjvb Introduction

I have played Dungeons & Dragons since 1977 as well as other Role-playing Games and video games. I am looking to share ideas to bring more young people into Role-playing Games like Dungeons & Dragons and Top Secret.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2016 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Mjvb

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons Role-Player

Welcome Adventurer! We bid thee greetings and we're glorified by thy declaration to be part and parcel of good adventuring.

For thy knowledge all Dungeons & Dragons Role-playing Games are kept here: [+] Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Board. To learn the 1-2-3 steps for Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go straight to the Dungeons & Dragons Start Guide where a sage has posted steps to follow.

Don't worry young master, there is also another Thread for thy consideration: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?. Yet, if ye still be havin' questions do ask here, thy Introduction Thread, and someone will address thee.

Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2016 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

Mjvb Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Mjvb! Nice to have you here. Are you looking to be a Dungeon Master or player? Which version?

If you have any questions please do ask within your intro thread (What we are on now) and someone will help.

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2016 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

Mjvb Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Mjvb

Come on in and join us in the Dungeons & Dragons and Pathfinder section. We have games you can jump into and be a part of.

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2016 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

Mjvb Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Mjvb

I have looked and I will start as a player, Although I will look to Dungeon Master in the future old school style. But I need to get my feet wet first to make sure I know what to do, and when playing, what to expect. All so I can be a better Dungeon Master.

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2016 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #

Mjvb Introduction

That is great Mjvb but you did not state which version of Dungeons & Dragons so we could assist in getting you to the relevant create character thread.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Sep, 2016 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

Mjvb Introduction
A Friend

Mjvb Introduction

Thank you support! For what I missed

I am currently looking for my comfort level in Dungeons & Dragons, AD&D and I guess AD&D2.x.

I am just starting a job, and working on home projects now that the wife and I are empty nesters. So I am taking my time to find the right fit, a game needing a "Newish" player.

Also THANK YOU to all the posters above me on this thread, you are making me feel most welcome!

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2016 - 10:11am / Post ID: #

Mjvb Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Hi Mjvb, not a problem we are here to help. To begin creating your Character for AD&D 1e or 2e you have two options:

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Mjvb Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,