Norskman the Swordsman - Page 3 of 4

Strangest person in the Town I was in jail - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th Apr, 2019 - 12:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
ROK II Character 88
23rd Nov, 2018 - 2:40am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

Norskman the Swordsman - Page 3

Renting a room at the Tavern

Tavern rooms are better suited for drunks because if you are not drunk you will find staying in one a chore. Its better than being out in the cold although there were a couple of times I had to leave my room to go for a walk because the occupants in the room adjacent were making an unnecessary amount of noise. When you can… get your own home.

Sponsored Links:
29th Nov, 2018 - 2:33am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

Swordsman Norskman

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

I had not been to the tavern in awhile so when I visited today I was very surprised to find a man approaching me with an offer I could not refuse. I sat with him to find out what it was about and I felt like I was winning the lottery of a lifetime but maybe it was too good so I questioned him a bit about it and all seemed legit. Besides, the way he was dressed and his cool attitude let me know this was not scheme but when I get my endowment we will see if it was all just talk or there is actual gold to backup his claims otherwise it won't sit well with me to be taken for a ride.

15th Dec, 2018 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

Norskman the Swordsman Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Favorite Skill training

I do not know if I had a single skill that I would consider my favorite but I guess I can choose hardy because when I first tried it I did not know the effect it would have on me but as I started training I found myself becoming more resilient and able to take more punishment. In some ways I felt more invincible.

5th Feb, 2019 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

Page 3 Swordsman Norskman

Norskman the Swordsman is raised. It may be the 3rd time, but I shall conquer this medieval world even if it be the one hundredth time!.

1st Mar, 2019 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

Swordsman Norskman

If gold were plentiful I would

Well it is obvious that if my gold usage were unimpeded then I would buy all that I need and want to outfit my pursuits towards being ruler of kings. The reality is that this will not happen anytime soon and anything close will come from my own efforts.

16th Mar, 2019 - 6:21am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

Norskman the Swordsman

My conspiracy theory

My first conspiracy surrounds the reasons for the woman who visits me at night. I believe she is being sent by the same person behind wanting me to become ruler of kings. I wonder, why would I be chosen, I am not royalty and came from a humble home… so why me?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Mar, 2019 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

Norskman Swordsman - Page 3

Understanding the hidden message in The Town

I live aloof otherwise I would know whatever hidden message there is for me to discover. I am not as bright a mind as the scribes and I often trip over my words so if there is a message to gain I am at a lost for it. Perhaps I am not studying the things I should.

14th Apr, 2019 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

Norskman Swordsman Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

Strangest person in the Town

I was in jail and the time there, although short, was not nice. The way they keep that prison is the same way they would keep a kennel for dogs. I am adamant that I will not be going back there again. I got a job as a trapper at the tavern and that helped me a lot.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Norskman the Swordsman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,