Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton

Donald Trump Hillary Clinton - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 7th Oct, 2016 - 1:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (23) »

?
Poll: Who would you vote for if given the chance?
  Hillary Clinton - Democrat       16.67%
  Donald Trump - Republican       33.33%
  Gary Johnson - Libertarian       33.33%
  Jill Stein - Green       16.67%
  Darrell Castle - Constitution       0.00%
  Evan McMullin - Independent       0.00%
Total Votes: 12
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Discuss  Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton 2016 Presidential debates and running for President of the United States of America
Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton Related Information to Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton
27th Sep, 2016 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

I am watching the presidential debate moderated by Lester Holt at Hofstra University. Thus far (First 40 minutes) Hillary looks nervous and Donald is there with his usual antics but seems to be taking charge of the debate albeit in a rude manner at times not allowing Hillary to speak.

Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton (Hover)

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
27th Sep, 2016 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

Clinton Hillary Trump Donald

I think you just used the best word to describe trump RUDE. I guess past practice of Donald standing in front of important financial people and convincing them to invest their money they way he wanted is paying off with the confidence he is displaying. Hillary needs to practice high pressure public debates with bullies to win this one.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

27th Sep, 2016 - 4:24am / Post ID: #

Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton History & Civil Business Politics

The debate is over and in the last hour Trump was not as strong. Hillary did not make a massive come back, however her ability to be more reserved and classy allowed her to drop a few lines that made the audience laugh or applaud a few times. I'm not sure who won this debate. Maybe Trump had the edge just because he is more loud but will look out for comments tomorrow.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 4th Oct, 2016 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Clinton Won on Nonsense, Trump Won on Substance

The overwhelming media consensus regarding the first presidential debate — Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton and Lester Holt — is that Clinton won. If she did win it was because Trump, after a strong opening 30 minutes, allowed himself to get baited into emotional and tendentious self-defense. And because the media have decided to focus on the tendentious, such as the utterly moronic issue of whether, in 1996, Trump called then-Miss Universe Alicia Machado “Miss Piggy,” almost all the debate analyses ignored many of the most important things each candidate said. On… Ref. Source 8p.

Post Date: 4th Oct, 2016 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I think the overwhelming media consensus even before the debate was that Clinton would win. They are having a very difficult time keeping her history from disqualifying her. Small wonder that she needed someone to oppose her who acts like a buffoon and a new pile of scandals to keep everyone focused, like where she kept her email.

6th Oct, 2016 - 9:02pm / Post ID: #

I will have to preface this by saying that I will likely vote for Trump. However, I have to say that the debate for me was pretty depressing. Out of some 300 million people, these are our 2 choices for leader. One is a real estate tycoon/reality tv star and the other would not actually be given government clearance with her transgressions that simply back-up her removal from the Watergate Investigation when she was an intern. I have the feeling 2020 won't come fast enough.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Oct, 2016 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Donald Trump Hillary Clinton

2016 didn't come fast enough. We got rid of a dynastic warmonger and replaced him(It) with someone who won a peace prize for lying about stopping the illegal occupation. What did we get? More wars in more counties and more people dead. We were angry about the bailouts and we got bigger ones. We were furious about the Patriot act and we got the new and improved National Defense Authorization act. Yay, us!

7th Oct, 2016 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump Hillary Clinton Politics Business Civil & History

I am assuming you are talking about 2008. That was another year I voted for myself. However, when you give a guy that has been in his position about 8 months an award for peace, it is kind of like voting for bill that you haven't read. I don't think we got more wars, but we sure didn't get less either.

Hopefully, the next debate will be more entertaining.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (23) »

> TOPIC: Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,