Secret DNA testing

Secret Dna Testing - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 30th Oct, 2012 - 6:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Biotechnology News
Post Date: 17th Oct, 2012 - 12:30am / Post ID: #

Secret DNA testing

Citing privacy concerns U.S. Panel urges end to secret DNA testing
Biotechnology News

NEW YORK (Reuters) - They're called discreet DNA samples, and the Elk Grove, California, genetic-testing company easyDNA says it can handle many kinds, from toothpicks to tampons. Blood stains from bandages and tampons Ship them in a paper envelope for paternity, ancestry or health testing. EasyDNA also welcomes cigarette butts (two to four), dental floss ("Do not touch the floss with your fingers"), razor clippings, gum, toothpicks, licked stamps and used tissues if the more standard cheek swab or tube of saliva isn't obtainable. ...

Source: BioTech News Headlines - Yahoo! News

Sponsored Links:
17th Oct, 2012 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

testing DNA Secret

The marvel of DNA testing - take a tampon and you can find out about the lady that wore it. I'm glad I'm not in this profession.

30th Oct, 2012 - 6:39am / Post ID: #

Secret DNA testing Health & Special Psychology

I would be curious to know how accurate is the test on saliva samples. If they can work on contaminated samples, like for stamps where saliva is mixed with glue, that means they can put an end to an old and romantic tradition: anonymous love letters. A laboratory test can now bring the [jealous] boyfriend or husband directly to your apartment's door!

> TOPIC: Secret DNA testing

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,