Was hoping this would resolve itself but it is continuing to be an annoyance.
I reloaded the Dungeons & Dragons Role-playing Game page five times, taking a screenshot each time. The google drive file below contains the results. Only image number 3 shows threads in the order they should be in. Most of them failed to show relevant threads at all.
I can usually get it to where I need to be if I reload multiple times, but it is proving to be quite the nuisance.
Contribution:Premium / Renew: 28 November 2018 | Credit: | Gender: Male
| Politics: Humanitarian
| Reason: RPG D&D
| Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 16th Oct, 2016 - 2:47pm Signature:
Daishain, like I said in my second to last Post Source 9e, please give me the exact link you are using when accessing this content (Reloading the page) in order to help figure out the issue you are having. As a Premium Member this can also be done through Email so it isn't taking up your Introduction. Read My Blog
Daishain Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions
Hi Daish, I agree with you and KN sometimes, the browser gets glitchy with my mobile, and tablet device.
The google drive map showing where all the characters are situated is a good example. Sometimes, on my smartphone or tablet the map reveals, old positions of characters. However, I open up map on desktop, and immediately see latest positions, plus the dragon icon!
Contribution:Premium / Renew: 14 November 2018 | Credit: | Gender: Male
| Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular)
| Reason: RPG General
| Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 6th Jul, 2016 - 3:01am Signature:
This Thread: Browser Cache & Content Troubles has been setup to Discuss these issues. It also mentions a change I made recently to see if it helps you, however please send feedback to that Thread or by Email. Thanks. Read My Blog