Daishain Introduction - Page 8 of 10

My thanks, as to the matter of it being congrats - Page 8 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 8th Mar, 2018 - 12:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Post Date: 26th Dec, 2017 - 3:50am / Post ID: #

Daishain Introduction
A Friend

Daishain Introduction - Page 8

Was hoping this would resolve itself but it is continuing to be an annoyance.

I reloaded the Dungeons & Dragons Role-playing Game page five times, taking a screenshot each time. The google drive file below contains the results. Only image number 3 shows threads in the order they should be in. Most of them failed to show relevant threads at all.

I can usually get it to where I need to be if I reload multiple times, but it is proving to be quite the nuisance.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Dec, 2017 - 10:45am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,022
Flag Posts: 51,679
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,582.80 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Daishain

Daishain, like I said in my second to last Post Source 9e, please give me the exact link you are using when accessing this content (Reloading the page) in order to help figure out the issue you are having. As a Premium Member this can also be done through Email so it isn't taking up your Introduction.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 27th Dec, 2017 - 1:01am / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 69
Flag Posts: 1,553
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.2%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: 11

Daishain Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Daish, I agree with you and KN sometimes, the browser gets glitchy with my mobile, and tablet device.

The google drive map showing where all the characters are situated is a good example. Sometimes, on my smartphone or tablet the map reveals, old positions of characters.
However, I open up map on desktop, and immediately see latest positions, plus the dragon icon!

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 6th Jul, 2016 - 3:01am
Signature:
Post Date: 27th Dec, 2017 - 11:59am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,022
Flag Posts: 51,679
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,582.80 FP
Charm: 394

Page 8 Introduction Daishain

This Thread: Browser Cache & Content Troubles has been setup to Discuss these issues. It also mentions a change I made recently to see if it helps you, however please send feedback to that Thread or by Email. Thanks.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 1st Jan, 2018 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

Daishain Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Daishain

Apologies, things have been… Interesting of late. Nothing to worry about, but my reliability may be subpar for a bit.

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2018 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #

Daishain Introduction
A Friend

Daishain Introduction

This seems to be a great week for interruptions.

I was going to announce this a bit ago, but then Kn and Kyr had their own announcement.

I'm shifting jobs, and will be traveling out of state for training, and continuing to move around after that. This won't prevent me from posting, but it will make access a bit less frequent.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Mar, 2018 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

Daishain Introduction
A Friend

Daishain Introduction - Page 8

Daishain, I hope that congratulations are in order, rather than sympathies. I hope the new job is rewarding and enjoyable, and that the training is somewhere with good food!

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2018 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Daishain Introduction
A Friend

Daishain Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 8

My thanks, as to the matter of it being congrats vs sympathies, let's call it a lateral move for now, with room for congrats down the line.

+  « First of 10 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Daishain Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,